News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: hey Redwaller dont go up the same way Razer is going, thanks :)

PS: so just dont post that you see her.

all my stuff from Wisconsin is coming to my new home today so it will be later before i post again.

MODIFIED:

i will be on and off all day. just for a couple minutes every once and a while so i can keep posting with y'all

psybox

"What tea do you make?  And does anyone teach anything that has to do with making weapons?  As for your question, Seth, sir." Seth, desperate to find a forge or whatever blacksmiths use, panted out in an unreasonable number of breaths: one.

Griffen

Greeter Goshi (around Seth)

"i would love to answer all of you questions, but today more new students will coming and i, the only greeter, will have to greet and show them around. so let me show you to your dorm, you will not be having a dorm mate till he gets back from his task, well.. if he gets back. (hes talking while the two are walking to the dorm.)" replied Goshi as they walked down a hallway.

psybox

OOC: will my dorm mate be a character, or just mentioned?  Or is the dorm mate mentioned by Goshi going to die, and replaced with someone else, or how will the dorm mate system work?

Griffen

OOC: he might be a character that you will be able to learn from or kill. or he might be another player. im not sure yet... which one do you want? a student or another player. its up to you.

psybox

"can i at least wander around?  See if i can find someone who has more time to answer questions, or figure out the answers myself?" Seth asked.

Griffen

Greeter Goshi (around Seth)

"of course, but be careful. some of the students have a hot temper and will attack randomly." he warned while opening the dorm room. "best of luck, oh and a hint. students wont kill another student if they have something to learn from them... most of the time." with that the Greeter left back to the main entrance.

Redwaller

Rofnard came in sight of the Academy. He walked up to the door and entered. "Anybody home?" He called.

Griffen

Greeter Goshi (around rofnard)

The main lobby was dark and empty, most students were in class at the moment. "hello, im am the greeter, Goshi. what may i call you?" he asked while walking towards him.

Redwaller

"Me name's Dranfor Rofnard! But call me Rofnard!"

Griffen

Greeter Goshi (around rofnard)

"well hello, may i show you to your dorm?" he asked

OOC: my art stuff just got in so im gonna draw a layout of the academy when i get any free time

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lursh is by Goshi too, and Liesal has no ready reponse.... Little lost.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: ok be on later to help out, kinda busy with the unpacking sorry

MODIFIED

ok so andrew, your a little lost with your character Liesal. let me help you.

Quote"I thought Shaffa was in charge?" The question/sentence was asked/said with an incredulous air about. Liesal decided to follow December.
(by andrew)

Quote["He is, but he doesn't hand out task except to his own students, the rest of us get our task from the task master." she said while walking down the hallway. The hallways were lit by two candle on each side every ten feet. students would often blow the candles out and wait for a target to come and would kill them. The two made a quick stop at the tavern which was built into the Academy and grabbed some food. after that short stop continued onto the task makers office.
(by Griffen (me lol))

so your on your way to the "Task maker". (read about her in the blog for more details.)

BIC:

Greeter Goshi (around Rofnard and Lursh)

"and may i show you to your dorm as well?" he asked to Lursh. The Greeter has developed the ability to see in the dark and saw him clearly.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I know all that.... Just have no ideas for a post as Liesal BIC:

Lursh
After seeing how the greeter had worked out things for the other creaure (forgot who) he decided to take the offer, "I think I will, thank you very much." The weasel was still holding himself back though... Just in case.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: any character who is at this time in the academy can choose where Seth is, so until another player meets him, he'll just be going on implied actions.