The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Greeter Goshi (around Lursh)

The greeter brought him back into the Academy, through vast hallways and finally brought him to dorm room. before Goshi opened the door a lot of noise erupted from inside the room, something big slammed against the inside of the door... Goshi opened it slowly. A large rat lay ageist the door, its head was smashed in. next to one of the bunks were two hares with maces. "good day" one of the hares said while the two walked out of the room. "well... i guess you don't have a dormate for now. another will come soon and take the rats place and be your dormate." after saying that Goshi left, leaving Lursh to deal with the blood and dead rat in the dorm.

Dannflower Reguba

Lursh was a little startled, but not for long. He simply threw the rat out the door, and wiped up the blood with the rats bed spread, later depositing the mess over the side of the mountain. The room was nice and clean now, and the weasel thought about what he had witnessed.

OOC: Do you mind (Griffen) posting as Black Decmeber again? I can't think of anything for Liesal to do.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Black December

the two reached the "Task makers" office. "ok you have to go in alone. and give her this" she said while handing him a muffin she stole from the tavern.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal looked at December suspiciously, "How do I know your not pulling a fast one on me?" the swift fox didn't want anything to undermine others take on his respectability.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Black December

"your asking and thinking of the wrong questions... dont ask what i may be doing to you, by why i would be doing it to you. and if you dont walk through that door right now then i want my muffin back." she said coldly and in a joking humor. "oh and if i wanted you dead... i'd do it my self. i will wait out here till your done."

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 21, 2012, 02:09:07 AM
Fash, Faddle and Former student

"The Fire Ring is an order passed down by generation and generation that is against the Academy. we will one day over throw the Academy and take it for ourselves. (they are evil, but they still against the Academy.)." replied Faddle.

"Good luck with that," Razer murmured, "but it would be nice if you would let me pass." She raised her sword threatingly. Her patience was quickly running out.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Rofnard followed Goshi to his dorm.

psybox

"hello, sir or madam, do you have any tea?" Seth commented as he was walking into the tavern after figuring out that it was in fact a tavern, and that a tavern would probably be the best place to find an answer for the tea question.
OOC: why not?

Redwaller

Rofnard saw Seth. He took his straw and blew a little rock in Seth's neck. Than pretending it was not him.

psybox

OOC: the "choose where Seth is" deal is over, and rofnard is in the dorms, and Seth is in an on-campus tavern.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal accepted the muffin, still suspicious, and entered the room of the task maker......

Griffen

OOC: had a good day today with a new youth group!!

BIC:

Tavern tender (around Seth)

"i know master Chay has tea in the garden every ten hours, you might be able to catch him before he starts" replied Tender, showing him where the garden was on a map. (doesn't give the map just lets him take a look.)

Fash Faddel and Former student (around razer)

the former student pulled out his sword ready to strike at Razer. "hold!" ordered Fash, he looked at Razer. "i can see you dont like taking orders, so once you decide to stop attending the Academy come to the woods. and be free from someone else ruling you." he replied while getting out of the way. the three of them let Razer by with out any type of fight.

Dema, the task master (around Liesal)

"a knock on the door would be nice." she said as Liesal entered. "what is the purpose of your visit today?"

Skyblade

Razer nodded curtly. "Very well then," she said, not thinking she would even need them. She passed by and climbed the mountain. Being agile enough, she scaled it with no diffuculties and came to the front door. She paused and went inside, preparing for a surprise attack.

Griffen

Goshi, the greeter (around Razer)

today was one of the more busier days, new students were coming in all through out the morning... and tonight will be night of the summer solstice. a great dinner will be served in honor of the graduates and newcomers. Goshi heard Razer yell and appeared from no where into a dark corner, walking out an showing himself "hello, how may i be of assistance?" he asked.

OOC: ok so unless you ask i wont make a full profile about him. but this is what i will tell you. first off, he is always covered by a brown cloak so no one knows his species. no one knows his age but has been around for a very long time. its hard to get mad at him because thats just the way he is.

Skyblade

Razer seemed shocked at his sudden appearing and also wary. "Who are you?" she asked, slowly moving her paw to her sword just in case she needed it.