News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Black December

"well thats new!!" she yelled, she couldn't out run the swift fox, she she had to use another one of her powers. (she only has four. power shield (not master) mind influence (not mastered, and its not control) the other two you will find out sooner or later.) December turned and started to run at Liesal (this isn't Godmoding, is it? if so please tell me) she lept in the air and punched at him. the blow never hit him but it did teleport him to the other end of the hallway. (slight telportiaton, mastered)

^^^^^MODIFIED^^^^^Master Chay

"and will you be having some tea as well?" he asked Devil

AbbotAlf0805

No thank you. I wouldn't like any nightmare juice." said Devil.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: you can get up and leave if you wish. The Professor is back at the Academy and i have to wait for Skyblade to reply before posting as Master Chay again.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked off. He went to the Task Master and asked him, "Is there anything you have for me?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yes, iy is God-moding because you are forcing the hit upon me.... Gaaa! This is so confusing! I'm not sure if I want to call Liesal off or leave him following!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: It's Rofnard, not Fofnard!  ;)

BIC: Rofnard stood there for a second, slightly confused. Then he followed the way Shaffa had shown him.

Griffen

O OC: hahaha that was my biggest and funniest mistake yet!  :P

Quote from: Redwaller on July 02, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
OOC: It's Rofnard, not Fofnard!  ;)

BIC: Rofnard stood there for a second, slightly confused. Then he followed the way Shaffa had shown him.
:o

ok i understand, even though it wasn't a hit it still moved your character. sorry pretend that the following happened instead.

BIC:

Black December

she knew she could not run faster or farther than the swift fox so December turned and faced him. she stormed off at him and jumped, her fist was pulled ready for a hit. she landed right in front of Liesal, December's first hit the floor hard and she fell into the floor and vanished.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Is talking to the task master!

psybox

OOC: the "choose the character location" offer is open for Schrodinger.

BIC: "Tea is ready." Seth said to leah, followed by "If you don't mind, i'm going."  He then walked away, holding his cup of tea.

Skyblade

Razer drank the tea with the powder in it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Im... waiting... for... Griffen...

Griffen

Dema the task maker

she handed Devil his task. "this one is special from the Professor. the boat leaves in three hours."

Master Chay

he took a sip as well of his own. "now watch this.." he told her while grabbing a stone and throwing it up in the air.

Dream

"hello? wake up?" he shoved her. Razer was asleep in her dorm and Master Chay was nudging her with a staff.

Shaffa

he found Schrodinger. "follow me." he told him while walking to his class.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil read the letter and said, "Blast it... I hate adders." He ran out of the Academy and ran down the mountain.

psybox

OOC: you don't choose the letter content.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Griffen and I talked about this through PM