News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Master Chay

"protecting one's mind and body.... by using teachings long forgotten" he explained "would you like a little lesson?"

Skyblade

Razer nodded eagerly. "Yes, please"  She looked at Devil, waiting for him to say something too

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Streak was a slight bit confused about the Fire Rings' meeting, "All I figured out was that a female beast is going to come back to the Fire Ring or something of the sort."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Quote from: Griffen on July 02, 2012, 04:16:27 AM
OOC:

Skyblade and abbotalf0805, i told you its fine if you talk to each other in the RPs for as long as you want. you just have to stay in one place.

Shaffa (around Rofnard)

"is that so?" Shaffa said, it wasn't really a question "well, then your in luck. im training my newer students in just a few. care to join, if you wish."

OOC:

question one:
QuoteWell, is Razer gonna die or what? If anything, she is going to die in the sequel, so what does that mean?
you will see, dont worry there will be no God-moding or power-playing.

question two:
Quotewhat are some examples of special classes? How do you get in one?
they will teach you things beyond what other students are learning. if you do the best in your class than you will be promoted to a special class. Liesal was just promoted the day before the summer solstice.

READ THE FOLLOWING ABBOTALF0805!!!
QuoteHe saw an emblem on the crown of his helm. "Sandokhan.."
ok so this part is very important, you have made mistakes about this RP and i forgiven them and tried very hard to help you out. you keep making this mistake and now i am starting to think your doing it on purpose and just ignoring what i say. EVERY ONE IS WAY FAR NORTH, NO ONE FROM DOWN SOUTH (where the rest of the books and stuff take place) HAS EVERY JOURNEYED THIS FAR NORTH. if you keep posting stuff like this i will ban you from the forum, its agrivating and messes up the plot and what people are thinking while they read it. i like RPing with you AbbotAlf0805 don't get me wrong, but it gets to a point that for the sake of the RP... its just to much, so please dont post that stuff, thanks.

QuoteOOC: Shouldn't Griffen know too?
we have been PMing about his character, no worries guys. if he goes out of line i will set him straight  ;)

Black December

she turned over on her bunk, December felt ill... the worst part was that she only remembered part of it... mage rage was one of her biggest weaknesses. when she first started to be trained at the Academy Shaffa almost banned her from here for that specific reason. the two of them found a cure for it.. this time it was too late however.

The Professor

"are you ready" he asked from the other side of the camp, he had already figured out everything he needed to know. (talking threw his mind.)

OOC: Whoa! Griffen chill bro if you don't want Jimanesse stuff in your RP just let me know! Geez and danflorreguba says I freak out to much..
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: He wasn't freaking out. That was just in Bold so it looks like it.

P.S. You don't want to see Dustin freak out.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:

yes i dont want anything from anywhere in the books to be in my RP. i made it that way for plot reasons. also no one has ever been down south where the books take place... yet.

BIC:

Master Chay (around Devil and Razor)

"well then here take this..." he said while pouring a little bit of powder into her tea then mixing it up. "don't worry, it wont harm you..."

Shaffa (around Fofnard)

"just down the hall, to the left." he said then went in the opposite direction.

The Professor

"are you sure? are you sure that they were sure? did they give you a name of this beast? i want you to figure out who this female student is... then bring her to me, alive." The Professor told him while entering the Academy.

OOC: i put it in bold so that way you couldn't miss it, and Andrew i wouldn't want to see me freak out either lol and i would never freak out over anything on this website, its just a game type of thingy haha  :D

Dannflower Reguba

Steeltalon replied with no hesitation, "Yes sir."

OOC: Not much else to say. And could you update Decembers' position cause Liesal is just sitting there.

Griffen

Black December

December jumped from her bed and flew out of her dorm. she ran down the hallway all the way to the end, she didn't want Liesal to follow her to where she was going. but she knew he would follow.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal wasn't completely ready for Blacks' move, but was wary of her none the less. He felt duty bound to follow and make sure she was better.

Griffen

Black December

her body hit the door to the third floor making her come to a complete stop. she took out a necklace and stabbed the key tied at the end into the door knob. it open and she closed it, Liesal had a key of his own so this would only slow him down a little.

MODIFIED
Goshi, the greeter

Goshi went around and told all the students to hurry up and get task before they were all taken. and that a bout will take them to their task's location, its down the mountain about five mile south in a port call filshien harbor.

AbbotAlf0805

What?" asked Devil turning around looking at Chay and Razer. He was staring outside.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal saw her close the door, here was a chance to gain some ground... He ran right at the door while saying, "Tessera," the swift fox went right through the door. He was gaining.

AbbotAlf0805

"What did you ask me Chay?" said Devil.