The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: just tell us, why can't you just say it?  And does Griffen know and approve?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: it's what the Professor did to his mind.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: what?  Again, does Griffen know and approve?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: it's fine. Just a little opinion.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:OH! I think I know what's going on now... AbbotAlf I think you were right not to talk about it. I don't think Griffen *************.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

OOC:Griffen may come any minute now, you know that? Well, things do have to be approved.....

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC:

Skyblade and abbotalf0805, i told you its fine if you talk to each other in the RPs for as long as you want. you just have to stay in one place.

Shaffa (around Rofnard)

"is that so?" Shaffa said, it wasn't really a question "well, then your in luck. im training my newer students in just a few. care to join, if you wish."

OOC:

question one:
QuoteWell, is Razer gonna die or what? If anything, she is going to die in the sequel, so what does that mean?
you will see, dont worry there will be no God-moding or power-playing.

question two:
Quotewhat are some examples of special classes? How do you get in one?
they will teach you things beyond what other students are learning. if you do the best in your class than you will be promoted to a special class. Liesal was just promoted the day before the summer solstice.

READ THE FOLLOWING ABBOTALF0805!!!
QuoteHe saw an emblem on the crown of his helm. "Sandokhan.."
ok so this part is very important, you have made mistakes about this RP and i forgiven them and tried very hard to help you out. you keep making this mistake and now i am starting to think your doing it on purpose and just ignoring what i say. EVERY ONE IS WAY FAR NORTH, NO ONE FROM DOWN SOUTH (where the rest of the books and stuff take place) HAS EVERY JOURNEYED THIS FAR NORTH. if you keep posting stuff like this i will ban you from the forum, its agrivating and messes up the plot and what people are thinking while they read it. i like RPing with you AbbotAlf0805 don't get me wrong, but it gets to a point that for the sake of the RP... its just to much, so please dont post that stuff, thanks.

QuoteOOC: Shouldn't Griffen know too?
we have been PMing about his character, no worries guys. if he goes out of line i will set him straight  ;)

Black December

she turned over on her bunk, December felt ill... the worst part was that she only remembered part of it... mage rage was one of her biggest weaknesses. when she first started to be trained at the Academy Shaffa almost banned her from here for that specific reason. the two of them found a cure for it.. this time it was too late however.

The Professor

"are you ready" he asked from the other side of the camp, he had already figured out everything he needed to know. (talking threw his mind.)

Dannflower Reguba

Streak replied through the same talk,"I've been ready sense we left!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

The Professor

the two met up at the bottom of the mountain. "what did you learn?" he asked while walking up to the mountain. the path they walked was scorched by the fire shields they put up during the blizzard which was over now.

Skyblade

OOC:Hey Griffen, you need to respond as Master Chay, thanks  ;)

Griffen

OOC: bahahaha thats really funny

BIC:

Master Chay

"uh.." he laughed "i am a teacher, not a tender."

Skyblade

"Oh, sorry." said Razer, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I know, but I just heard you make good tea."

OOC:when can Fangor come in? not trying to be impatient, just curious

Griffen

OOC: at the end and at the beginning of each chapter. i will tell you when, no worries :)

Master Chay

"sit sit." he said while pouring some tea.

Skyblade

Razer sat down and took some tea. "Thank you," she said politely. "So, out of curiosity, what do you teach?"