The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: oops my bad. and yes you are on the same boat as everyone else.. besides zanther.

BoatSwain

"alright, lets get on out!" he said while preparing to go south.

OOC: everyone who is on the boat is now leaving to the tasks... all the other characters dont post till i say so. thanks.

Skyblade

OOC:Can we just skip ahead to when the boat arrives cause practically no one's online

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: yes.

BIC:

Black December

the time was hard, the time was ruff. the last three months were spent hiding away from other... none knew that she was aboard. after hearing the boatswain tell the other students they only had one week to complete the their task before the boat leaves she opened the crate she was hiding in, the others had already left the boat.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: nope no one is on your boat.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: you can not post!!!! fix that right now!!!! you can not post till everyone else is done with their missions!!

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

Razer looked aroung for Kindle, keeping a frim grip on her sword...just in case

Griffen

Black December

what she was about to do was very difficult and new to her. December walked up to Liesal and apologized to him. after the brief apology she told him that she would not be returning to the Academy then left to find her task, and kill the unfortunate creature. (andrew, your playing the person i have to kill)

Kindle

Kindle looked at Keen. all of her memory she had shared with the rat, and the newer son of his that she has had the pleasure of looking after while he was out on the boat. she took a step outside the tavern and saw a few shady characters walking into the port, she instantly went into spy mode.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No! No! No! She can't leaveeeeee!  :'( BIC:

Liesal was stunned, and all discombobulated, why was December, one of the most talented students at the academy, leaving!.. He felt like sitting down and having a cry. She had been such a great beast to have around, how could he focuse on his task?!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen and Fin and Kindle

Keen picked up Fin and headed home, it had Been a late night for the little mouse. "why do we have to leave?" fin asked on the way out. before they got to the door he had already pass out in his dads arms. "shhh, dont go outside.." whispered Kindle while stopping Keen from going outside

Skyblade

Razer leaned against a tree, unsure of what to do. There was so many houses..where to start?

Griffen

Kindle

she grabbed Fin so Keen could go see what was going on. many people have tried to take Fin from Keen for reasons only know to him and the people who want him. Kindle was being cautious and brought the kid mouse out back and headed to the woods where Keen's hut was.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: *starts crying* Kindle was such a pretty mouse! *sugh* such memories..