POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, an' it'z makin' zem nae zae legendary.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Orinoco

New Pokemon have been revealed!

Helioptile
(To me, this looks like it could evolve into Mawile)

Fletchling

Pancham

Gogoat
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

CrazyPug37

I used to play Pokemon when I was younger, and I still have versions Emerald and White.

My favorite Pokemon is....

Politoed!

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Gogoat zoundz like Gogogo Golem from Yugioh Zexal.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Firehawke

The new Pokemon look so cute!!!!!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Orinoco

New Information!

A new type has been revealed - Fairy! It's highly effective against Dragon types. Certain Pokemon, such as Gardevoir, Marill, and Jigglypuff, are going to be reclassified as Fairy types along with their existing type. Sylveon, Eevee's newest evolution, is a Fairy type.

More information can be found here: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pokemon_amie/

It's also been revealed that the new region's name is Kalos, and the X and Y games are set to be released on October 12, 2013.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Kitsune

I am SO looking forward to X and Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the trailer and it is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is, I'm still trying to finish Ruby and Leaf Green and trying to catch up.... :-\
But! Hope is not lost, since I have an Xploder SP and can cheat to make any Pokemon appear in Ruby, so I can trade those to Leaf Green and migrate them to Diamond and Soul Silver and only have Black/White left to beat. Pokémon Fan Club on Goggle+ has tons of info of X and Y! I've been looking there for info. I wonder what Fairy is not very effective against? Probably Psychic. Dragon doesn't have enough weaknesses, so it's good that there's a new type that's strong against it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kitsune

Why do you say that?

Firehawke

The new Fairy type can really come in useful...and be a challenge!!!  Can't wait to try it out!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

W0NWILL

There's going to be another new Eeveelution. Dragon, it's gonna be. I have my reasons forth thinking that that I don't have time to put down. Tomorrow, maybe.

Kitsune

I found out that Heliopltile is Electric type, Fletchling is Fire/Flying, and Pancham is Fighting. Gogoat is obviously Grass, but I'm not sure if it is just Grass or Grass/Ground.

Redwaller

I started playing pokemon again. I played Emerald, and got my highest to level 50.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, more Eevee evolutionz!