POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Excuze ze double pozt. Ze firzt zhiny ah caught on Vhite vaz a zhiny Venipede, vhich ah juzt evolved intae a zhiny Vhirlipede an' na' finally an' proudly intae a zhiny Zkolipede at L.v 30!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 25, 2013, 12:42:42 AM
Excuze ze double pozt. Ze firzt zhiny ah caught on Vhite vaz a zhiny Venipede, vhich ah juzt evolved intae a zhiny Vhirlipede an' na' finally an' proudly intae a zhiny Zkolipede at L.v 30!
Cool

UNKN0WN

An unbeatable POKÉMON.

Kitsune

Dag Downyfur

I'm playing Pokemon at the moment XD!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

W0NWILL

I started a White 2 Nuzlocke recently. It's terrifying, knowing that my team could fall apart any moment. Really makes you value them more.

Current team:

King(Snivy)
Tiffany(Patrat)
Lotus(Lotad)
Austatious(Riolu)

I count myself lucky with such a good team. Austatious is a big surprise, and Lotus is strong. :)

Skyblade

I hardly know any new Pokemon but they seem cool :) I like Fennekin and Sylveon

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah pretty much ken zem av up until ze Diamond/Pearl/Platinum era. Zat vaz vhen zey av ztarted gettin' cute inztead o' lookin' major-Except Buizel, vho bein' a Weasel, zerefore iz major.

BUIZEL!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

Hm, I thought Buizel was an otter, oh well.

So anyway please make an account on this website: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ it will allow you to battle other users of this website. My username on there is crooked_panda, send me a challenge.

The only rule I follow is that if one user has legends or megas on their team then they have to notify the other user, I have lost to an inexperienced trainer simply because they used an entire team of legends and I only had two
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

W0NWILL

Oh, I play there sometimes! I think it's cheap to use legends. Megas are a bit iffy. For instance, Ampharos. It gets better stats and dragon resistances, but that also leaves it vulnerable to fairy. Mega Kangaskhan is OP, what, with two power-up punches. It really depends on the mega.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Apparently ah'm Buck321. 'ov dae ah challenge?

Jetthebinturong

Click lobby, click the name of the person you want to challenge and click challenge or chat if you want

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze box juzt remainz blank. Dae ah 'ave tae dovnload anyzin' or zummat...?

Jetthebinturong

No but the other person has to accept your request to chat/fight

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah guezz tvaz me computer zat vidnae load ze page or zummat. Ach...Anyvay! Ah'm on. Cannae find ye zough.