News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

Kitsune

Orinoco

I would say Sylveon is a Flying type.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Redwaller

Quote from: Orinoco on February 17, 2013, 08:13:59 PM
Here's another website you all will enjoy: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

So, who here plays the games, who collects the cards, and who watches the anime?
I mainly just watch the anime, but I do play Mystery Dungeon.
I have around 80 cards, and I've got lots of the games: Mystery Dungeon(Red), Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald, Diamond and Pinball.

Kitsune

It doesn't have wings, though.... but some flying-type Pokemon don't either, so...

Orinoco

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 18, 2013, 02:06:09 AM
It doesn't have wings, though.... but some flying-type Pokemon don't either, so...

True, but according to Bulbapedia, it is the lightest in weight of all the Eeveelutions.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Romsca

Yeah, it does look like it could be flying-type

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me problem with the cardz iz tha' they make 100+ verzionz o' the zame pokemon.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

I'm a little excited for the new release of a Pokemon game, like I always am, but I hope after this they don't make any more Pokemon. There's getting to be to many and it's kind of losing its Pokemon feel.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, maybe they can 'ave a final Pokemon epizode where aw o' Ash'z an' everyone'z pokemon appear an' zave the world from zome great evil terrible end o' the world...zpace goat. Or zummat...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Reference tae The Hitchhiker'z Guide tae the Galaxy...

W0NWILL

I don't remember space goat, but it has been a while since I've read it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It'z not in the firzt book but itz in either the zecond or third.

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 18, 2013, 08:04:24 PM
I'm a little excited for the new release of a Pokemon game, like I always am, but I hope after this they don't make any more Pokemon. There's getting to be to many and it's kind of losing its Pokemon feel.

I agree, all the new Pokemon are starting to get a repetitive look.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

W0NWILL

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 20, 2013, 04:16:28 PM
It'z not in the firzt book but itz in either the zecond or third.

Ah. Haven't read those yet.