News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Dibbun Brigade

Started by Rainshadow, July 06, 2012, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you guys still want to go through with this?

Yeah, sure!
5 (83.3%)
Nah.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Rainshadow

This is about an army of vermin, called the Sharpclaws, that are trying to take Redwall.  The Dibbuns decide to try and stop the Sharpclaws and they secretly send out a group to attack them.  These are the creatures you can choose from:

Woodlanders
 Redwallers
 Vermin

Name:  Moon
 Species:  Wildcat
 Weapons:  Nothing at the beginning, later kitchen knife and stick used as staff
 Appearance:  Sandy colored fur with darker streaks, bright green eyes, green tunic
 Personality:  Cute, annoying, serious
 Home:  Redwall Abbey
 Other:  Leader of the Dibbun Brigade, daughter of Shadow and Jag Wildfire, younger sister of Talon and Wing

Name:  Ravage
 Species:  Fox
 Weapons:  Two-handed greatsword
 Appearance:  Midnight black with white tail tip, giant scar running from right ear to left cheek, black leather tunic with chain mail shirt, amber eyes
 Personality:  Cruel, hard to read, intelligent
 Home:  Fort Dread near Redwall
 Other:  Leader of the Sharpclaws

EDIT:  New rule!  You must include where your creature lives or starts off from in your application!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

You didn't happen to get "Sharpclaws" from an outside source did you? (hint hint)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

What, you mean Warriors?  If so, then yes.  I like that series.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Actually, I was referencing Star Fox Adventures. lol  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Hmm, I've only ever played the one with Fox being on the dinosaur planet.  I've tried some of others but never owned them.

Dannflower Reguba

That IS adventures!  :D :D :D The sharpclaw are those raptor things you have to fight constantly!

Rainshadow

Sorry, I haven't played it for years upon years!  I was borrowing it from a friend.  Lol, the similarity is totally a coincidence!  A funny one though.

EDIT:  Did you want to join, danflorreguba?

Dannflower Reguba

I'm not sure, dibbuns fighting vermin  :-\

Rainshadow

C'mon!  I already thought about that.  It's gonna be fine and fun!  I mean, playing Dibbuns is awesome!  You purposefully make typos!

redwallgurl

hahaha im good at that!

Name: Falrk (nickname for dibbuns farkles or somethin like that)
Species: otter
Weapon: big stick and rocks
Personality: little otter, still a bit nervous but aided by her friends(if any sign up!)
Other: dibbun who leaves the abbye to fight
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Name: Bungle or Bungy to his friends
Species: Pygmy shrew
Weapon: Pebble
Personality/other: The youngest and smallest dibbun.

Rainshadow

Lol, nice weapon W0NWILL!  Both accepted!

Wisteria Wild Cat

This looks really fun!

Name: Vivian (Viv, Vivers, ect)
Species: Sparrow
Weapon: Beak and talons
Side: Good
Personality: Brave, Spontaneous, Reckless
Starting Point: Mossflower Woods, where she meets the Dibbuns.
MODIFIED
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

SableFury

Name: Elian
Species:Vole (Black)
Weapons: Stick
Personality: Rambunctious, Comical, Clueless
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

Rainshadow

Where would you both start out, and Wisteria, what side is the sparrow on?  If you could add more details about that, that would be nice.