News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Ee squirrly didn't tell Oi 'is name." Clayclaw grunted.

Leatho Shellhound

"Ok, well I am glad Davi can watch us fight." said Much
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: He's dead Jim! Lol, no, he's just offline

BIC: Clayclaw ducked and parried, as best he could, for moles are not extremely agile, a soldier's sword cut into his cheek.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I know, I just felt like we had to include him somehow.

BIC:  Chelonia leaped to Clayclaw's side.  "Ya need some help?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Thankee, but Oi'll be ookay." The mighty war hammer whizzed past her face, snuffing the life of a soldier behind her.

Rainshadow

Meanwhile, back at the house, Shadow was pacing back and forth.  "I need to help them somehow!  I can't just sit here and do nothing!"  She picked up her spear/staff and followed them.  Shadow came upon the battle and decided to join in.  "AHA!!!  Take that!"  She used the spear like it was an extension of her arm.  "Why didn't I get a spear sooner?!"

W0NWILL

"Burr hurr, they'm knowed now! 'Less we kills them!"

Rainshadow

"What did you say?"  Shadow stabbed another one of the guards.  "Sorry, but I don't understand molespeech."

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Holy moly!

BIC: Davidari was on the roof sniping guards with his bow. "And you die.. and you die... Chelonia! warn me next time you run off with my sword!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"I thought you wouldn't need it."  Chelonia looked up at him.  "You want it back?  Give me another weapon!"

W0NWILL

"Davi! We'm musk kill they'm all! Urr else they'm bes a-knowing wurr ee 'ouse is!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari jumped down and took his sword from Chelonia. He killed a soldier and tossed her his sword.

Hylia was watching Talon when he stumbed his toe. He made a cry and two soldiers walked in. Hylia pulled out her knife and backed up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Shh!  Don't talk about the H-O-U-S-E!"  Shadow smacked the mole in the back of the head lightly.  "Think McFly, think!"  Chelonia turned towards her.  "Who's McFly?"  Shadow looked at her.  "I don't know.  Just some name that I made up.  It's a pretty good line though, wouldn't you say?"