News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: Thank you! I will try to find that now.))
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Yes marm."  Wing hung his head for a moment, then snapped it back up and pointed at the haversack.  "Cn'I 'ave sum o' dat food?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth heard voices off in the distance. He jumped out of hiding after he heard food.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed and moved his pointing finger to the strange creature.  "'O's dat?"

OOC:  Sorry Abbot, but what species is Gareth again?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Found it and posted form. Do I need to wait to rp?))
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Mouse

BIC: "Please don't hurt me! I just wanted to have some food!" said Gareth.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  First of all, whenever you're posting out of character could you please put the OOC: before it?  And you can just join in however you want once you've been accepted.

BIC:  Wing continued pointing at the mouse.  "Why should we give you food?"

AbbotAlf0805

I just am a little lost traveler!" said Gareth very scared.

Rainshadow

Wing stopped pointing.  "Why awe you scawed?"

Quickpaw

OOC: oh yeah, sorry about that! I'm too used to just putting parenthesis at the end->))
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

OOC:So was i, cause I came from the warriors RP

BIC:Razer looked at Gareth. "Who are you?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeah I can tell he's a Warriors fan, like me!  It's okay though, just letting you know for future reference.

BIC:  Wing continued to stare at the young mouse.

AbbotAlf0805

My name is Gareth. I come from a place in the Northlands called the Knight Tribe. Gareth fiddled a bit with his green tunic. (hint hint!)

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  :D

BIC:  "Wot's da Nort'lan's?  An' wot's da Knight Twibe?"