News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Breersk skipped out of the Abbey, waving goodbye to his friends, a haversack of food slung over his shoulder and his twin axes in their loose sheaths across his back. He had always wanted to travel, what with growing up in a sheltered life in the Abbey and now, he was following his dream, with his companions.

OOC: I don't know who else is starting in the Abbey, so introduce your creatures if you come from the Abbey.

Rainshadow

Wing peeked into the kitchen.  Good, he thought, no one's in here!  He sneaked over and grabbed a kitchen knife, then ran out of the abbey and to the front gates.  He quickly stuck the knife into the scabbard he had made on his back and ran into a corner.  Someone was leaving.  Of course some one was leaving!  He was leaving with them!  Wing snuck out through a side gate and followed a few tree lengths behind them.  He recognized Breersk from the abbey.  He had just decided that he would stay a ways behind Breersk when he stepped on a twig, making a very loud sound.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer was with Breersk. Personally she would rather travel by herself but oh well. Razer had no one to wave goodbye to, as she had no friends. And that was fine with her. She checked her sword on her belt and her bow strapped on her back.
Then she heard the twig snap. "Who goes there?" she said threatingly. She pulled out her bow.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

Breersk readied his axes, but relaxed when he saw the small cat. "It's fine Raze, it's just Wing."

AbbotAlf0805

So let's see.. If that was.. No that's not right.. UGH! Why is it so hard to read map!" complained Gareth son of Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer was not one to relax. "What are you doing here?" she asked the dibbun.

OOC:Is Gareth with us or where is he?

Rainshadow

Wing took one look at the bow and cowered.  "I just wants ta join you's guys!  I di'n't mean no 'arm!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: Abbot, how far away are you from the Abbey?

BIC: Breersk chuckled, "Sure, young'n, but what about your parents, what will they think if you disappear?"

Rainshadow

"My mum 'n da won't worry!  I'll be wid you guys!"  Wing looked at them pleadingly.  They had to let him go with them!

AbbotAlf0805

Ooc: I'm not to far from y'all.

Skyblade

Razer looked at Wing. "You're gonna have to do as we tell you, and not run off."

Rainshadow

"I knows dat!"  He looked at Breersk's haversack.  By the shape of it he could tell that Breersk had food.  A real thief!  "Cn'I 'ave sum o' dat food?"

Quickpaw

Name: Vash
Species: Weasel
Discription: thin and somewhat tall. He has brown eyes and brown fur with a tan underbelly. He wears a green pants and white shorts.
History: Born in Mossflower, his parents died when he was young and he grew up stealing from travelers to survive. He is usually rude and grouchy, as he wasn't taught better by anyone. Bash is skilled with a knife and quick with his feat and hands. He is a thief in the woods now.

OOC: I am new and would like to join but I'm confused on how to find joining pages. I could use some help!))
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

OOC: The joining page is in the OOC section. and welcome to the forums!

BIC:Razer gave Wing a mild glare. "and you don't treat me with disrespect like that..." she was flexing her claws. struggling to hold her vicous temper.