"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"What am I going to tell his parents?"

Rainshadow

Wing munched on the berries.  He was happy to be out on an adventure with such an adventurous beast.  And the berries didn't taste too bad either.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"So, what should we do now?" Vash asked. He actually enjoyed Wing's company.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"You should come with me so you won't get killed!" Breersk pounced on Vash, "Once you get with the group I will let you go. We need the cat."

Quickpaw

"Get off of me!" Vash growled, punching Breersk.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Stop fightin'!  Why does ya need me, Bweewsk?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"WE need you, think of your parents! Do you ever think?"

Quickpaw

"If he didn't think, he'd still be with you!" Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"I do think!  An' my pawents don't need me!  Aww dey cawe about is Tawon and 'ow gweat 'e is!"

W0NWILL

"No, they do care about you, they always have, and always will, they must be worried out of their fur by now."

Rainshadow

"No dey don't, an' I'm not goin' back!  Wedwaww is bowin'!"

(No they don't, and I'm not going back!  Redwall is boring!)

W0NWILL

"Alright, then wander with us, as a group, not with Vash alone.

Rainshadow

Wing sighed and looked at Vash.  "I don't t'ink dey're gonna wet us get away.  Waddaya say?"

Quickpaw

"I say that since you have parents, you should probably go with him. He has a group, so you will have less chance of injury. Parents are a great thing, Wing. And if you lose them, it's devastating. They would feel the same if they lost you. I won't force you to go with Breersk, but I ask that you do." he told Wing.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"I'ww onwy go if you go."