News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Breersk stunned Vash with a sharp blow to the chin with the handle of one of his axes.

Quickpaw

"It's none of your concern." he growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

Razer hated when someone disrespected her like that. She roared, ripped off a tree branch, and hurled it at Vash.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Quickpaw

OOC: whoops, didn't see your post.))

BIC: Vash dried to stay conscious.
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

Razer grabbed her bow and shot three arrows in quick succession at Vash.

W0NWILL

Breersk chopped two in half and blocked the last one with the blade of his axe, "Don't get carried away, Razer!"

Skyblade

Razer glared at him, her gray eyes blood-tinted. "He disrespected me. all who disrespects me must die!" She was in "razing mode")

W0NWILL

Breersk pounced on Razer, holding her down, "Someone help me!"

Quickpaw

Vash looked at her. "Jeez, I'm sorry. My name is Vash." he said.
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

Razer stopped struggling, and suddenly her mood changed. "That's all I needed to hear. Sorry about..that. I'm Razer. Breersk, can you let me up?"

W0NWILL

"Of course." Breersk untangled himself from Razer.

Skyblade

"Thanks," Razer said. She picked up the unbroken arrow and put it into her quiver and held the two broken ones. "Anyone know how to fix arrows?"

AbbotAlf0805

This one looks like he has seen Zanthar Deathhound!" said GAreth not knowing how bad his language was.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Quickpaw

"Not me." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

I bet you don't even know who that is." said Gareth mocking the prisoner.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.