News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Razer glared at him as she dropped the broken arrows. "That's enough. Where's Wing?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

I don't take orders from riverdogs." said Gareth trying to sound like a man.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer gritted her teeth. "I'm not a riverdog, I'm an otterca-if you're gonna be that way you can leave." she finished. this mouse was a lot like Davidari, she noticed.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok marm.." said Gareth backing down.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Thank you very kindly," said Razer. "can we get going now? How many of us are there?"

W0NWILL

There's me, you, Gareth, Wing, and I suppose we can't leave this scum behind." Breersk nodded to Vash.

Skyblade

Razer shrugged. "He seems okay. So that's five of us. Do we have enough rations?"

AbbotAlf0805

Not with this glutton." said Gareth pointing at Wing.

W0NWILL

Breersk chuckled, "Agreed!"

Skyblade

Razer felt guilty; she had already eaten an apple. "If you think he's a glutton, I don't know what you'll think about me. I suppose we can stock up on the way. But the question is, why way are we going?"

W0NWILL

Breersk spread his paws wide, "Anywhere!"

AbbotAlf0805

Please don't go northeast!" said Gareth, "My dad has Knights all over that place looking for me!"

Skyblade

"I think Salamandastron would be a good place to start," suggested Razer.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth almost fainted saying, "Please no! My dad is friends with the badger lord. He would recognize me any day!"