News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Warriors
5 (55.6%)
The New Prophecy
0 (0%)
The Power of Three
0 (0%)
Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

phoenixfoden

thanks.im new to this series and i wanted to know what book to start with.

Rainshadow

Oooh, don't start with any other book!  These books aren't like Redwall.  You can't just start anywhere in the series and get the gist of what's going on.  These must be read in the specific order or you'll be going:  "What?  Who's this?  And you say what happened?!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Lately I've been reading LOADS of Warriors. I've finished the first series and I've read most of the others. And on a random note, I found this really funny Warriors parody on Fanfiction.net. Definitely read it if you like parodies. It's here.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Here I am, over here, snickering as I read that parody.  Hehehe...  When StarClan Gets Bored.  Awesome.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Hehe, I knew you would love it. I laughed at the part where the deputies get fired.

Quote from: When StarClan Gets Bored"YAY!" Onestar cried. "Ashfoot, you're fired."

"What? You can't do that!" Ashfoot snapped.

"Try me."

In conclusion, Onestar lost a life.

I also like the part about the Gangnam Gathering. XD But there are too many awesome parts to name, so I'll stop.
I'm not a hipster.

Dreamer

I love the warriors series. the first books were great.
~Dreamer~

Tiria Wildlough

Here's the REAL reason Tigerclaw wants to kill Bluestar:

I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Lol, poor Tigerclaw!  He asked so politely, yet Bluestar just squashed it!

WarriorOfMossflower

I like Warriors, but in the later series I began to get the feeling that it was being written for money. Plus I'm still upset for what they did to Firestar...and I'll leave it at that to avoid spoilers for those who don't know.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Tiria Wildlough

Have any of you guys heard of really, really bad names for warriors? Like Inkstar or Storybookpaw. o.O
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Billystorm and Snookpaw are two that come to mind.  I mean, Snookpaw?  Ouch!  That just sounds weird.  :P

Mattio

PLEASE DON'T TREAD ON MY CHEESEBURGER OR I'LL HAVE TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A BLUNT CHAIN SAW........ lol there was no cheese

Dawnwing

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 02, 2013, 10:17:02 PM
Have any of you guys heard of really, really bad names for warriors? Like Inkstar or Storybookpaw. o.O

The official forum's member list is a good place to find bad ones.  Just looking randomly through, here's a bunch:  Alphaheart, Amethystmoon, Andyfire, Angelpelt,  Bellystar, Bluetsubasa, Cerisesparkle, Cherokeepelt, Dragonheart, Rockettail, Puritylight, Psychoticstar, Prismcrystal, Phoenixstorm, Pearlglitter, Digipaw, Iodinestar... 

Rainshadow

My eyes are screaming at me.  Must.  Stop.  Reading.  Awful.  Names!!!

blindsimeonjtp

i tried to read warriors but i couldnt get in the story line . ;)