News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No.

WYLTB this Barnes and Noble gift card?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sure.

WYLTB a LOTRO gift card for me?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

nope :D

would you like to buy a bowl of pasta?

Rainshadow

Nah.

WYLTB a telemarketing company?

Redwallfan7

No

would you like to buy the song Lights by Ellie Goulding?

Rainshadow

I dunno.

WYLTB Lego Lord of the Rings: The Video Game?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Nah.

WYLTB the complete Lord of the Rings trilogy of movies and two tickets to the midnight premiere of The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Yes!

WYLTB a teleportation device?

Redwallfan7

sure.

Wyltb this DVD of Catching Fire before it comes out next year?