News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Telemarketer (Would You Like to Buy?)

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

No

wyltbt a mini version of Redwall Abbey?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No thanks.  I'd rather have the full scale version.

WYLTB this black lab named Abby?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

no thanks (even though I love dogs)

Would you like to buy this clay jar of Redwall honey?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yep!  How much?

WYLTB a Man VS Food T-shirt?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

no thanks

would you like to buy this official Redwall abbey forum fan club member membership pack? It includes your username card, a Redwall Abbey poster, a Redwall t-shirt, iron ons, and other goodies.

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Sure!

WYLTB Groundhog's Day (the movie)?

Redwallfan7

no thanks

would you like to buy this carrying case for your movies?

Rainshadow

Hmm, sounds interesting!  Tell me more!  *Sits on phone while telemarketer is talking*

WYLTB a rude attitude?

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

no

Would you like to buy this movie theater?

Tiria Wildlough

Yep.
Would you like to buy this Lindsey Stirling CD?
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

no thanks

Would you like to buy this purse with the apple electronics logo on it?

Tiria Wildlough

No thanks.
Would you like to buy this rainbow fiddle?
I'm not a hipster.