News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

is this a forum newspaper? or an rp? either way, i regret to say that i do not want this responsiblilty at the moment, many things are going on in the real world.

Trigoma

This is a forum newspaper. And I hope it doesn't turn into an RP...e.e.

Well we are still in need of two article writers, if anyone is interested.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

W0NWILL

I've only got two people that have done their job. I can't piece it together if I don't have it.

Trigoma

Tomorrow is the last day. If nothing else comes in, we go to our back up plan. :P

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Back up plan?  What back up plan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trigoma

Back up plan: The president writes all articles/cartoons, turns them into the editor, and it is published. The reason I didn't put that in the first post is because I didn't deem it necessary. But I am sure it will have to be put to use. I will PMing the editor about everything he has received. Whatever is missing will be written soon and fast.

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Ouch.  That sounds fun (not)!  Good luck!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trigoma

All articles have been written. We are waiting for the last two articles, and then the issue will be ready. I will be absent for the remainder of the day. Any questions/concerns, PM my VP, But I WILL be online tomorrow to post the issue. The show must go on!

~Trig~

Edit: Something just came up for me, so I will be gone for the remainder of today and most of tomorrow. Redwaller will post the finished product tomorrow. Good job to everyone for the first week! I promise it will get smoother from now on. There are several ideas that will be put into action soon.
—Happy Mask Salesman

W0NWILL

I have a suggestion, a new members column, where there the new members could be listed (minus any spam-bots)

Rainshadow

That could be a cool addition!  I feel embarrassed that I never notice the new members until waaaaayy later.

Redwaller

Your idea will be discussed over by the VP and P.

W0NWILL

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quick question:  When will the newspaper be released today?

Redwaller