News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

I've made absolutely no progress ;D

What about you?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Wow, what are the different ways you've played the game?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Well the first time I did Brotherhood, second time I did institute and focused on improving my style, weapons mods, etc, and the honked one I'm doing a secret agent railroad type.

Eulaliaaa!

Cool! I was going for the last type too.

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

I've been reading some Fallout 4 reviews and all of them have said that it was a terrible Fallout game.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

The man whose gaming opinions I trust most (Rythian) said it was a good game but a bad Fallout game.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Compared to Fallout 3, it was a big change. They took away the ultra-specific dialogue tree in favor of spoken words (but a simpler tree). I think a small amount of people were also upset about how it was designed to be as much of a first person shooter as a VATS combat game.

Then again, it seems to be to be the fad right now among gamers to hate on Bethesda.

Lady Ashenwyte

Bethesda games have been great in my experience. Four two word sentences seems like they've horribly streamlined the game for more casual gamers.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Which Halo level should I do? Games 1-4.

James Gryphon

Both regular world and inverted Earth RISK/Domination maps seem to be basically done, for now.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I've faced the first two flood levels in Halo, and I'm on Gravemind in Halo 2.

The Skarzs

DO THEM ALL. But particularly, the Library in Halo 1 ON LEGENDARY. In less than half an hour.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.