News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Søren on July 23, 2016, 04:55:33 AM
Just finished watching Captain America Civil War, again.
I love me some Bucky and T'Challa.
NOOOO!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

You have a problem with them?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Oh, okay. I've seen it twice, once in the theater and once on the internet with some discoloration and Chinese subtitles! ;)

Lady Ashenwyte

I don't understand the appeal of Pokemon Go.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Have you ever previously played or watched or collected Pokemon?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

I had a Pokemon cake for my first birthday...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 20, 2016, 11:12:56 PM
A phantom

I made the cast of The Mortal Instruments in Rinmaru:
Spoiler
[close]
@Cornflower MM @Lord Ashenwyte Think you can name all of them?

It annoys me that after making this I thought of another three characters I could do to round it out (Max (yeah, I forgot about him because I'm stupid), Lilith and Asmodeus).

I plan to do a TID one soon.

YOU FORGOT MAX!? HOW DO YOU FORGET MAX, @Jet the binturong?! YOU DO NOT FORGET MAX. EVER.

And yeah, let me get a good look and Ill have at it. ;) I'm kinda in the middle of eating right now, and I don't wanna get frozen yogurt all over my baby (AKA my laptop)

EDIT: Okay! Here's the list:
Is that Jocelyn?
Jace
Clary
Hodge
Simon (? Doesn't he have brown hair?)
Dorothea
Luke?
Izzy!
Alec!
Magnus!
Raphael!
Valentine. . . ?
I feel I should know this person but I don't?
Maia
Jordan? Or was the guy on the other side of Maia (I feel that's misspelled) Jordan?
Robert
Maryse
And from there it's a big cast of 'Um' until the Fairy Queen and Meliorn. Also, is the one on the end Camille or What's-her-face starts with an M?

Søren

@Jet the binturong
Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 22, 2016, 11:07:00 PM
I got bored and decided to compile a list of artists who I've listened to who have cool stuff but for some reason I haven't sought out the rest of their music. Below is that list:
Spoiler

Bastille I would recommend Pompeii, Icarus, Things We Lost in the Fire. But I don't know much from them.
30 Seconds to Mars
Imagine Dragons YUS, I've listened to every single one from Imagine Dragons. I would suggest the following:
Spoiler
It's Time
Radioactive
Demons
Amsterdam
Fallen
Monster
Battle Cry
Friction
Shots
Roots
I'm So Sorry
Warriors

Those are my favorites in no particular order. Pretty much the entire Night Visions album is a masterpiece IMHO, and though I wasn't as huge of a fan for Smoke + Mirrors, it was good as well. Especially the Deluxe Edition's bonus songs.
[close]
Linkin Park What I've Done is fantastic.
Avicii The Nights is great.
Boyce Avenue
Alex Day
Plain White T's Hey There Delilah; 1,2,3,4
Twenty One Pilots Stressed Out, Tear in my Heart, the Judge
Mumford & Sons I Will Wait, Ditmus, The Wolf, Snake Eyes, Believe
Poets of the Fall
AWOLNATION Sail, Windows
The Offspring
The Cab
OneRepublic Counting Stars, I Lived, Good Life, All the Right Reasons, Love Runs Out, Secrets
The Ready Set
Mercy Mercedes
The Scissor Sisters
Natalia Kills
Jason Walker
Red
Evanescence
Coldplay The Scientist, Adventure of a Lifetime, Talk, Clocks, Hymn for the Weekend, Paradise, A Head Full of Dreams, Magic, Sky Full of Stars, Viva La Vida, Midnight
Secondhand Serenade
Of Monsters and Men Little Talks, Empire, Human, Yellow Light, Crystals, Dirty Paws, Mountain Sounds,
Jason Mraz
Snow Patrol Lighting Strike (What if the Storm Ends?), Lighting Strike (Daybreak), Chasing Cars, Run, Crack the Shutters
Death Cab for Cutie
Spoiler
Okay, I love Death Cab for Cutie. The entire Plans album is great, and that's pretty much all I've listened to from them. But here's the best from the album IMO, plus two:
Brothers in a Hotel Bed
Marching Band of Manhatten
Soul Meets Body
I Will Follow You Into the Dark
Crooked Teeth
Your Heart is an Empty Room
I Will Possess Your Heart
Black Sun
[close]
Florence + the Machine Howl, What Kind of Man, Ship to Wreak, Shake it Out
Escape the Fate
Greek Fire
The Script Superheroes, Nothing, Never Seem Anything "Quite Like You", Hall Of Fame, For the First Time, Breakeven, Man Who Can't Be Moved, Paint the Town Green, No Good in Goodbye
Gym Class Heroes
The Dear Hunter
Thousand Foot Krutch
Green Day
Matchbox 20
Owl City
Three Days Grace
Lily Allen
Rachel Platten
We the Kings
Echosmith
My Chemical Romance (Betcha didn't expect that one. Despite my love for MCR I've never taken the time to listen to all of their stuff.)
Spoiler
Fortunantly for you, I have. Listen to the ENTIRE Black Parade album. There simply isn't any fault, except for Mama. I've never been a fan of Mama. From Three Cheers, there's:
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Helena
To the End
The Ghost of You
Cemetery Drive
Thanks for the Venom
The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You
It's Not a Fashom Statement It's a Death Wish.

Listen to all of Danger Days, it's also fantastic. Except S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, I don't really care for that one. But the rest of the album is amazing.

From Conventional Weapons, I especially like
The World is Ugly
Ambulance
Surrender the Night
Boy Division

I haven't listened to much else from Conventional Weapons though.

I'm still working on I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. I like Vampires Will Never Hurt You and Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us.

But you should really listen to all of Black Prade and Danger Days. And Three Cheers for that matter.
[close]
Voltaire
Ellie Goulding
Mike Posner
St. Elmo's Fire
Lifehouse
Marianas Trench
Amy Diamond
Michael Sembello
Sugarcult
Human League
Rihanna
P!NK
Bon Jovi
Gabrielle Aplin
Metric
Fort Minor
Manafest
Skylar Grey
Alexander Rybak
Katy Perry
Daughtry
Imogen Heap
Breaking Benjamin
Marina and the Diamonds
t.A.T.u
Christina Perri
Dido
A Great Big World
Stars
Madina Lake
Ke$ha
Fun
Foster the People Best Friend, Comign of Age, Call It What You Want, Pumped Up Kicks
The Young Professionals
MSMR
Ken Ashcorp
Stateless
Nickelback I really don't care much for Nickelback, but was forced to listen. The ones I do like are:
Far Away
If Today Was Your Last Day
Photograph
If Everyone Cared

Foo Fighters
Paramore
Lady Gaga
Avril Lavigne
Lenka
Basshunter
The All American Rejects
Hot Chelle Rae
Cobra Starship
Train Drops of Jupiter, Save Me San Fransisco, Hey Soul Sister, 50 Ways To Say Goodbye, If It's Love, Marry Me,
Skillet
Simon Curtis
David Guetta
Woodkid
Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.
Eliza Doolittle
The Click Five
The Lumineers
Daughter
Pink Floyd
Queen (That's also probably surprising.)
Rise Against
Set it Off
Bowling for Soup
Masterplan
Cascada
Muse Dead Inside
Todd Carey
Ludo
Maroon 5 Payphone, Animal, Sugar, Daylight, She Will Be Loved, Maps, It Was Always You
Say Anything
Passenger
Taylor Swift
Seventh Day Slumber
Bring Me the Horizon I only know the album That's the Spirit, and one other song:Throne, True Friends, Avalanche, Drown, Blasphemy, Oh No, Can You Feel My Heart?
Get Scared
Fireflight
Britt Nichole
Trading Yesterday
Britney Spears
[close]
As you can see, my tastes are eclectic to say the least. Everyone on that list has made at least one song that I've liked.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Søren on July 23, 2016, 09:35:03 PM
@Jet the binturong
I got bored and decided to compile a list of artists who I've listened to who have cool stuff but for some reason I haven't sought out the rest of their music. Below is that list:
Spoiler

Bastille I would recommend Pompeii, Icarus, Things We Lost in the Fire. But I don't know much from them.
30 Seconds to Mars
Imagine Dragons YUS, I've listened to every single one from Imagine Dragons. I would suggest the following:
Spoiler
It's Time
Radioactive
Demons
Amsterdam
Fallen
Monster
Battle Cry
Friction
Shots
Roots
I'm So Sorry
Warriors

Those are my favorites in no particular order. Pretty much the entire Night Visions album is a masterpiece IMHO, and though I wasn't as huge of a fan for Smoke + Mirrors, it was good as well. Especially the Deluxe Edition's bonus songs.
[close]
Boyce Avenue
Alex Day
Poets of the Fall
AWOLNATION Sail, Windows
The Offspring
The Cab
OneRepublic Counting Stars, I Lived, Good Life, All the Right Reasons, Love Runs Out, Secrets
The Ready Set
Mercy Mercedes
The Scissor Sisters
Natalia Kills
Jason Walker
Red
Evanescence
Coldplay The Scientist, Adventure of a Lifetime, Talk, Clocks, Hymn for the Weekend, Paradise, A Head Full of Dreams, Magic, Sky Full of Stars, Viva La Vida, Midnight
Secondhand Serenade
Of Monsters and Men Little Talks, Empire, Human, Yellow Light, Crystals, Dirty Paws, Mountain Sounds,
Jason Mraz
Snow Patrol Lighting Strike (What if the Storm Ends?), Lighting Strike (Daybreak), Chasing Cars, Run, Crack the Shutters
Death Cab for Cutie
Spoiler
Okay, I love Death Cab for Cutie. The entire Plans album is great, and that's pretty much all I've listened to from them. But here's the best from the album IMO, plus two:
Brothers in a Hotel Bed
Soul Meets Body
Crooked Teeth
Black Sun
[close]
Escape the Fate
Greek Fire
The Script Superheroes, Nothing, Never Seem Anything "Quite Like You", Hall Of Fame, For the First Time, Breakeven, Man Who Can't Be Moved, Paint the Town Green, No Good in Goodbye
Gym Class Heroes
The Dear Hunter
Thousand Foot Krutch
Green Day
Matchbox 20
Owl City
Three Days Grace
Lily Allen
Rachel Platten
We the Kings
Echosmith
My Chemical Romance (Betcha didn't expect that one. Despite my love for MCR I've never taken the time to listen to all of their stuff.)
Spoiler
Fortunantly for you, I have. Listen to the ENTIRE Black Parade album. There simply isn't any fault, except for Mama. I've never been a fan of Mama. From Three Cheers, there's:
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Helena
To the End
The Ghost of You
Cemetery Drive
Thanks for the Venom

Listen to all of Danger Days, it's also fantastic. Except S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, I don't really care for that one. But the rest of the album is amazing.

The World is Ugly
Ambulance
Surrender the Night
Boy Division

I'm still working on I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. I like Vampires Will Never Hurt You and Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us.

But you should really listen to all of Black Prade and Danger Days. And Three Cheers for that matter.
[close]
Voltaire
Ellie Goulding
Mike Posner
St. Elmo's Fire
Lifehouse
Marianas Trench
Amy Diamond
Michael Sembello
Sugarcult
Human League
Rihanna
P!NK
Bon Jovi
Gabrielle Aplin
Metric
Fort Minor
Manafest
Skylar Grey
Alexander Rybak
Katy Perry
Daughtry
Imogen Heap
Breaking Benjamin
Marina and the Diamonds
t.A.T.u
Christina Perri
Dido
A Great Big World
Stars
Madina Lake
Ke$ha
Fun
Foster the People Best Friend, Comign of Age, Call It What You Want, Pumped Up Kicks
The Young Professionals
MSMR
Ken Ashcorp
Stateless
Nickelback I really don't care much for Nickelback, but was forced to listen. The ones I do like are:
Far Away
Photograph
If Everyone Cared

Foo Fighters
Paramore
Lady Gaga
Avril Lavigne
Lenka
Basshunter
The All American Rejects
Hot Chelle Rae
Cobra Starship
Train Drops of Jupiter, Save Me San Fransisco, Hey Soul Sister, 50 Ways To Say Goodbye, If It's Love, Marry Me,
Skillet
Simon Curtis
David Guetta
Woodkid
Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.
Eliza Doolittle
The Click Five
The Lumineers
Daughter
Pink Floyd
Rise Against
Set it Off
Bowling for Soup
Masterplan
Cascada
Muse Dead Inside
Todd Carey
Ludo
Maroon 5 Payphone, Animal, Sugar, Daylight, She Will Be Loved, Maps, It Was Always You
Say Anything
Passenger
Taylor Swift
Seventh Day Slumber
Bring Me the Horizon I only know the album That's the Spirit, and one other song:Throne, True Friends, Avalanche, Drown, Blasphemy, Oh No, Can You Feel My Heart?
Get Scared
Fireflight
Britt Nichole
Trading Yesterday
Britney Spears
[close]
As you can see, my tastes are eclectic to say the least. Everyone on that list has made at least one song that I've liked.
Quote from: Søren on July 23, 2016, 09:35:03 PM
@Jet the binturong
Spoiler

30 Seconds to Mars
Spoiler
It's Time
Radioactive
Demons
Amsterdam
Fallen
Monster
Battle Cry
Friction
Shots
Roots
I'm So Sorry
Warriors

[close]
Boyce Avenue
Alex Day
Poets of the Fall
AWOLNATION Sail, Windows
The Offspring
The Cab
The Ready Set
Mercy Mercedes
The Scissor Sisters
Natalia Kills
Jason Walker
Red
Evanescence
Secondhand Serenade
Jason Mraz
Death Cab for Cutie
Spoiler
Brothers in a Hotel Bed
Soul Meets Body
Crooked Teeth
Black Sun
[close]
Escape the Fate
Greek Fire
Gym Class Heroes
The Dear Hunter
Thousand Foot Krutch
Green Day
Matchbox 20
Owl City
Three Days Grace
Lily Allen
Rachel Platten
We the Kings
Echosmith
Spoiler
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Helena
To the End
The Ghost of You
Cemetery Drive
Thanks for the Venom

The World is Ugly
Ambulance
Surrender the Night
Boy Division

[close]
Voltaire
Ellie Goulding
Mike Posner
St. Elmo's Fire
Lifehouse
Marianas Trench
Amy Diamond
Michael Sembello
Sugarcult
Human League
Rihanna
P!NK
Bon Jovi
Gabrielle Aplin
Metric
Fort Minor
Manafest
Skylar Grey
Alexander Rybak
Katy Perry
Daughtry
Imogen Heap
Breaking Benjamin
Marina and the Diamonds
t.A.T.u
Christina Perri
Dido
A Great Big World
Stars
Madina Lake
Ke$ha
Fun
The Young Professionals
MSMR
Ken Ashcorp
Stateless
Far Away
Photograph
If Everyone Cared

Foo Fighters
Paramore
Lady Gaga
Avril Lavigne
Lenka
Basshunter
The All American Rejects
Hot Chelle Rae
Cobra Starship
Skillet
Simon Curtis
David Guetta
Woodkid
Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.
Eliza Doolittle
The Click Five
The Lumineers
Daughter
Pink Floyd
Rise Against
Set it Off
Bowling for Soup
Masterplan
Cascada
Muse Dead Inside
Todd Carey
Ludo
Say Anything
Passenger
Taylor Swift
Seventh Day Slumber
Get Scared
Fireflight
Britt Nichole
Trading Yesterday
Britney Spears
[close]
Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2016, 09:14:40 PM
Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 20, 2016, 11:12:56 PM
A phantom

I made the cast of The Mortal Instruments in Rinmaru:
Spoiler
[close]
@Cornflower MM @Lord Ashenwyte Think you can name all of them?

It annoys me that after making this I thought of another three characters I could do to round it out (Max (yeah, I forgot about him because I'm stupid), Lilith and Asmodeus).

I plan to do a TID one soon.

YOU FORGOT MAX!? HOW DO YOU FORGET MAX, @Jet the binturong?! YOU DO NOT FORGET MAX. EVER. I know, I'm terrible.

And yeah, let me get a good look and Ill have at it. ;) I'm kinda in the middle of eating right now, and I don't wanna get frozen yogurt all over my baby (AKA my laptop)

EDIT: Okay! Here's the list:
Is that Jocelyn? That's Clary.
Jace Yep.
Clary That's Jocelyn.
Hodge Luke.
Simon (? Doesn't he have brown hair?) *Blinks* He does have brown hair. I guess it's not too clear because of the size. But yes that's Simon.
Dorothea Yep.
Luke? Hodge.
Izzy! Yep.
Alec! Yep.
Magnus! Yep.
Raphael! Yep.
Valentine. . . ? Inquisitor Herondale.
I feel I should know this person but I don't? Yeah, that's Jordan.
Maia Indeed.
Jordan? Or was the guy on the other side of Maia (I feel that's misspelled) Jordan? Yes the other one was Jordan. This one is Bat.
Robert Aye.
Maryse Aye.
And from there it's a big cast of 'Um' until the Fairy Queen and Meliorn. Also, is the one on the end Camille or What's-her-face starts with an M? It's Maureen. I'm putting Camille in the TID one.

From left to right they are:
Clary, Jace, Jocelyn, Luke, Simon, Dorothea
Hodge, Izzy, Alec, Magnus, Raphael, the Inquisitor
Jordan, Maia, Bat, Robert, Maryse, Amatis
Aline, Jia, Catarina, Lily, Seelie Queen, Meliorn
Valentine, Sebastian, Maureen.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

hey ive got a free download of mumford and sons' album wilder mind if anyone is interested? just pm me, first come first serve. I got it from a vinyl album but i already have a digital download of it.
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

WIIIIIIIIIILSOOOOOOOOOON WHERE ARE YOU WILLLSOOOOOOON!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

IT'S COMING! YES, I MISSED YOU JIM!!!

Jetthebinturong

Jim is dead, Sherlock said so in the last episode and I doubt that they'd dedicate a whole episode to a lie.

I just had a crazy theory; what if the villain of series 4 is the third Holmes brother? I mean, Mycroft did imply he was a criminal.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

"It's coming" you scream. Yeah, NEXT YEAR. The hype can wait.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.