News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

A mysterious poster

The Return of Groddy Z!

That's right, plebs. Notorious rapper Groddy Z is returning to The Cellars for a new concert! Featuring songs like Every Rap Song Ever, I Hate Shakespeare, and Real Hip Hop is Dead, this concert aims to change The Cellars forever! There'll only be two reasons you leave this concert: It's over, or because you have to go to the HOSPITAL, BECAUSE YOUR EARS BLED BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T HANDLE SUCH QUALITY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Groddy Z Concert

Only at The Cellars, this Wednesday Morning (Aussie Time). Be there or Be square GET SHOT IN YO FACE!

[close]

Hickory

@Groddil
Spoiler
The Premiere Concert of DDBrake

Famous rapper DDBrake is returning to The Cellars for the first time in years! Alongside rehashes of old songs like Hotline Bulldozer and Hold on, We're Going to the Cellars, he'll be releasing an all-new, record breaking album. And it'll be so hot THE SUN WILL LOOK LIKE AN ICE CUBE IN COMPARISON!!!!!!! Pun intended

The DDBrake concert

Either you're there because I'm awesome, or you aren't because you're scared of such sick beats!
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

There is nothing inherently wrong with the Rap genre, it's just that most modern Rap artists (the popular ones anyway) just decide to write about drugs, gangs and women, which is just stupid. If nothing else, you can admire the speed of which some rappers are able to rap. I mean the speed of Watsky's "Pale Kid Raps Fast" (which I don't recommend to pretty much anyone on this forum) is absolutely incredible.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Speaking of rap, anyone see the new Dan video?

Jetthebinturong

*Quietly slinks off to watch it*

Sorry for my absence yesterday by the way. I went to a friend's house.

Cornflower MM

Heh heh heh. ;D

Ah, that's where you were hiding.

Lady Ashenwyte

Today was 28 degrees celsius. The rest of the week is going to be 31 degrees celsius.  :-\
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Well, last year where we are it was a record hot summer. Now it's been pretty drab. Yesterday was sunny and warm (still too warm for my preferences), but nothing over 27 C.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

*all American kids who only know Fahrenheit stare at you blankly*
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

You guys should really switch to Celsius. I don't think anybody else except America uses Fahrenheit.

It's 82.4 F for the first one and 88 F for the rest of the week.

Quote from: Skarzs on July 26, 2016, 04:22:30 PM
Well, last year where we are it was a record hot summer. Now it's been pretty drab. Yesterday was sunny and warm (still too warm for my preferences), but nothing over 27 C.

Is it bad that I thought today was actually quite a mild day?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

We saw temperatures over 100 F (37+ C) last year for weeks straight. :P

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 26, 2016, 04:36:23 PM
Just means you're used to it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 26, 2016, 03:16:35 PM
Speaking of rap, anyone see the new Dan video?

Once again proving himself to be incredibly linguistically gifted. I want him to write a book. A fictional book. With characters and a plot.

Lady Ashenwyte

The temperatures in Chennai (City in India where I was born in) got to 50 C. People died.

Quote from: Skarzs on July 26, 2016, 04:39:44 PM
We saw temperatures over 100 F (37+ C) last year for weeks straight. :P

Just means you're used to it.

And the fact that it rained helped quite a bit.

Aimless Gallivanter

You guys should really switch to Celsius. I don't think anybody else except America uses Fahrenheit.

no but Fahrenheit actually makes sense. If you look at it like this, 100degrees F is 100% hot, thats too hot, anything over that is waaaaay too much. 0degrees F, or 0% hot, is way too cold. Water freezes at 32%, and the body temperature is at 98.6%. A nice day is 70% i think.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 26, 2016, 04:51:28 PM

no but Fahrenheit actually makes sense. If you look at it like this, 100degrees F is 100% hot, thats too hot, anything over that is waaaaay too much. 0degrees F, or 0% hot, is way too cold. Water freezes at 32%, and the body temperature is at 98.6%. A nice day is 70% i think.

100 F is a nice, decently hot day.