News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

NO, IT'S TOO HOT. WAY TOO HOT. ANYTHING ABOVE 75 IS TOO HOT. WAY TOO HOT.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

100 F is when you sip some drinks with a generous helping of ice.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

at 115 F, you should be careful. too much sun can be bad, try to hang out in the cool shade.
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 26, 2016, 04:40:32 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 26, 2016, 03:16:35 PM
Speaking of rap, anyone see the new Dan video?

Once again proving himself to be incredibly linguistically gifted. I want him to write a book. A fictional book. With characters and a plot.

IKR.

Maudie

I ARE SCARED.

A BOY WANTS TO ASK ME OUT.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS.

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Bring some pepper spray. And if you don't have any, get some. And if you can't get some, fill your pockets with dirt just in case. Put some vegetable oil on your hands so he can't hold them. Wear a gas mask to protect against cooties and so that he can't see your face. Wear five sets of clothing, including scuba gear, skydiving gear, snowboarding gear, and welding gear, all underneath an ankle-length dress.

Good luck, and have fun!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Thanks for the excellent advice. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Skarzs on July 26, 2016, 08:21:59 PM
Bring some pepper spray. And if you don't have any, get some. And if you can't get some, fill your pockets with dirt just in case. Put some vegetable oil on your hands so he can't hold them. Wear a gas mask to protect against cooties and so that he can't see your face. Wear five sets of clothing, including scuba gear, skydiving gear, snowboarding gear, and welding gear, all underneath an ankle-length dress.

Good luck, and have fun!
If you follow these instructions, I sure hope you won't have to pee. ;D

Tell him that you have an imaginary boyfriend and it's a pretty serious relationship. That should keep the boys away from you.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

I finally finished my MCR playlist. On to 30 Seconds to Mars.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 08:50:24 PM
Tell him that you have an imaginary boyfriend and it's a pretty serious relationship. That should keep the boys away from you.
*Snrrk.* Hah ha ha!
Say, maybe she could borrow your machete, Eul.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

My machete can be up for rental. $10 a day ;D Soon, hopefully I'll have two. Oooh, a kukri. How I want to have one :P

And if I ever get asked out on a date, I will for sure use the imaginary boyfriend thing. "Yeah, uh, sorry. My imaginary boyfriend is kinda protective of me... ring, ring! Oh, that's him calling right now, gotta go!" ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 26, 2016, 08:52:56 PM
I finally finished my MCR playlist. On to 30 Seconds to Mars.

Did you ever finish your Panic! one? (Also don't think me creepy that I just subscribed to that account- I want to be able to find it again for those Awesomness playlists)

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

@Cornflower MM I saw the new one as soon as it came out. While probably the truest of his most recent videos, the kind that make you say AMEN, it's also by far the raunchiest.

@Jet the binturong Ohhhh, cool.

I'm retired from the forum