News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 24, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
hey ive got a free download of mumford and sons' album wilder mind if anyone is interested? just pm me, first come first serve. I got it from a vinyl album but i already have a digital download of it.
im gay!!!!!!

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on July 24, 2016, 09:46:38 PM
"It's coming" you scream. Yeah, NEXT YEAR. The hype can wait.
Com'on Skarzs, can't you just let me be hyped? It's only my favorite TV show ever, and the last real episode was two years ago. Besides, it's only next year. I can store up hype. I'm like a rabid chipmunk when it comes to hype.

@Jet the binturong Intersting, that would explain Mrs. Hudson being mad at Mycroft, for possibly letting it happen. I can't wait!

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Meh. I don't get to see new movies until about seven months after they come out anyways. . .

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 24, 2016, 11:09:28 PM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 24, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
hey ive got a free download of mumford and sons' album wilder mind if anyone is interested? just pm me, first come first serve. I got it from a vinyl album but i already have a digital download of it.
Sorree.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Random person: My Chemical Romance is evil and Satanic!
Me: Uh-huh *Listens to Every Snowflake is Different*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

SHERLOCK!!!!! YUSSS!!!! AND BEFORE THAT (I think) WE'LL GET DR. STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!

My life is made.

;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

(via riverdoge.tumblr.com)
"Ugh, Brother Robert, why are these old ratty habits so hard to take apart?" The young squirrel asked the older mouse as he struggled with a pair of large sheers. The pair were taking the old cloaks, long since worn from use, and salvaging what cloth they could to be re-purposed for whatever was needed around the Abbey.

"Well you know what they say my young novice," Brother Robert said with a twinkle in his eye, "old habits are hard to break."

A cloak hit him across the face.
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.