News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

So he does. It looks better now, though.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

If anyone see something in my scroll they like, I'll be happy to breed on for you. I've got a little egg room.
me scroller

Cornflower MM

How exactly do you breed dragons?

Delthion

Yeah, because whenever I press "breed." It doesn't show any other dragons to breed with! I know that I have a male and a female who have not bred in the past week but it still doesn't work.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 25, 2014, 07:26:41 PM
How exactly do you breed dragons?
You go to the dragons actions where you name them. Press the breed button, and then choose a dragon you wish the dragon to breed with.
Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2014, 02:24:41 AM
Yeah, because whenever I press "breed." It doesn't show any other dragons to breed with! I know that I have a male and a female who have not bred in the past week but it still doesn't work.
I don't know what's wrong.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2014, 02:24:41 AM
Wait, which dragons were you trying to breed? I'm pretty sure two-headed dragons can't breed with regular ones.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I was, and I have a deep-sea one that I was trying to breed.

Rainshadow

The way that breeding works is that if you have two-headed dragons, they can only breed with other two-headed dragons.  If you have wyverns, they can only breed with other wyverns.  I believe pygmy dragons can only breed with other pygmy dragons as well.  A deep-sea dragon is one of the "normal" breeds, I believe, and it can only breed with other "normal" types, such as thunder, magma, or any sort like that.  Pretty much, if it has arms, one head, and isn't tiny, it classifies as something that can breed with deep-sea.  I think.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, 'cause I suck at explaining stuff.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I can't breed dragons because there aren't any to breed. But I have lots of dragons. I don;'t get it.

Rainshadow

Hrm, if I could see your scroll, it'd probably be easier to figure that out, but otherwise, I'm not quite sure.  Have you tried breeding with different dragons, not just with one type?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

(The link to Corny's scroll is on her profile.)

I looked over your scroll, and I'm not sure what's wrong. Which ones are you trying to breed?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien