News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Yo ho, yo ho, to kill the pirates we go!

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2012, 02:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Birata sprang up and ran away, looking for some other beast to kill.

Rainshadow

Kale groped about with her paw, trying to find her hammer.  She felt the familiar wooden handle and clenched it.  Standing up, she looked around.  Where did that otter go?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

Slassen was running along the street when she bumped into him. She growled and shoved him aside roughly. 'Move, mouse!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Coal collapsed, shaking like a leaf, Was that stoat dead? Had he kill someone?

Rainshadow

Kale was running through the streets again when she nearly ran into a confused looking hare.  "Friend," she said.  "Are you hurt?  Do you need assistance?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"D-did I kill him?" Coal asked, horror in his voice.

Rainshadow

"Who?  Did you kill who?"  Kale's tried to lock eyes with the frightened hare as she tried to figure out what he was talking about.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Kale didn't worry anymore.  "Good for you, killing a stoat!  I'm jealous."

Randy groaned as he came to.  "Me achin' 'ead!  Where's that 'are?"  He picked up his cutlass and started walking in a random direction.

W0NWILL

"No, no, I didn't want to kill anybeast!" Coal ran.

Rinkhull spotted Coal and smiled, Another victim.

Ash finally arrived on the outskirts of the town. She drew her sword awkwardly, jiggling it to get it out of the sheath, just in case.

Rainshadow

Kale followed the hare.  "Wait!  Let me come with you!  I can help you, seeing as you have no weapon."  She sprinted hard.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Kale sighed and stopped following the hare.  "Can I at least know your name?"  She shouted this to the hare, watching him run off.  "I'm Kale."

Dannflower Reguba

Covesite had finally found something to do, the weasel dropped down from his roof, and planted himself right in Coals' way.

OOC:  ;D HEE HEE HEE! Not to DROP in on you guys or any thing!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This