Yo ho, yo ho, to kill the pirates we go!

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2012, 02:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Kale spun in circles, trying to find the weasel.  Her throat was starting to hurt from shouting, so she stopped speaking.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

OOC: I missed a day, the rp is four pages in.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Dan's weasel was hiding.  I doubt that Yorken would be able to see it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SpiderMonkey

OOC: Oh, whoops.  I'll get rid of that post, I didn't see dann's most recent post.  Sorry guys, I've been kinda screwing up this rp.  :-\

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Kale shouted out, "Show yourself, vermin!"  She sniffed the air, trying to find traces of the weasel's scent, but there was no scent to be found.

Dannflower Reguba

Covesite got the exposed back he was waiting for, he gently padded close enough to slip a knife in and shouted, "I'M RIGHT ERE' YA BLIND BADGER!," ducked, and lunged between his opponents legs so as to be behind his foe when she turned around.

Rainshadow

Kale jumped out of the way and saw the weasel for a split second.  "There you are!"  She swung her hammer.

Dannflower Reguba

The weasel did a sideways barrel roll under the hammer, and thrust himself in close so his rival wouldn't have the ability to use her hammer so easily.

BrookSkimmer

Rentalgo breathed deep of the salty sea air. The buccaneer march hare's nose twitched as he picked up a scent.

"Sea vermin..." The ruddy beast held his long pike in one paw and hove his small vessel into the shore. He couldn't see any vermin but he knew they were around. Sounds of battle began to sound from the distance.

"There's killin' te do..."

Rentalgo moved off into the city, searching for those who might need his help and for vermin to kill.
______

Skesuz the monitor lizard had already made his way into the town. There were various beasts from his pirate crew fighting but for the moment the lizard had opted to not involve himself. Why fight and risk injury if not needed.

The gray and green beast watched from the rooftops.

Rainshadow

Kale was frustrated that the weasel had moved so close.  She kicked out with her strong footpaws, hoping that she could land a few blows.

W0NWILL

Coal ran past the gallows and into another alley.

Rinkhull took a long way around and came into the alley just as Coal was leaving, "Got yew, rabbit!" She crowed. Coal was startled enough not to object to being called a rabbit, he just stood there. Rinkhull raised her sword for a killing blow.

Ash spotted a weasel head into an alley and followed, curious, "Got yew, rabbit!" Ash couldn't let a rabbit sit on her conscience, she flailed wildly with her sword and knocked Rinkhull out cold.

Coal looked up at his savior, not believing it, "You're a ferret." He said, not believing it.

"You're a hare." She said, "What's wrong with me being a ferret?"

"It's just..."

A mouse swung a club at Ash, she went down, "Got another one for the gallows tomorrow!" He grinned, "You hurt, hare?"

Coal shook his head, "The thing is..." But the mouse was already dragging Ash away, Coal didn't want to bother him by halting his process for a bit.

mahoney49733

A hooded figure crouched on the top of the town hall, above the square. From here the beast could see everything, everyone. It was a vermin. Yet its heart was set on killing only one beast.

W0NWILL

OOC: Please sign up in the sign-up thread here before posting, then wait for me to either accept or decline it.