News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash quickly went over to Aticus and pulled out his knife. While the rest of the Mask's men were feeling with his escape, he would get out of camp unnoticed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Anna saw a weasel walk up to the hare.  He pulled out a knife.  Oh no!  Anna thought.  He's going to kill the hare!
  She dove down and attacked the weasel, cutting the bonds of the hare.  "Run!  I'll defend you!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Aticaus whacked at Anna, "This is Vash, you bloody bird!"

Rainshadow

"He's a weasel!  Weasel's are evil!"  Anna lifted herself higher and dove again.  "Now run!"
  The Mask had heard a commotion outside of his tent.  Stepping out, he saw an owl and Vash fighting in front of a freed hare.  "Wake up!  The prisoner is escaping!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Aticaus sighed, and sat down cross-legged, "I won't move 'till you stop fighting Vash." He flinched when The Mask called, but stayed where he was.

Rainshadow

Anna paused in midair.  "Wait, you know this weasel?"

W0NWILL

Ati rolled his eyes, "Has that just occurred to you? I called Vash by his name. I didn't try to fight back when he came over me with a knife. Anyway, that fox is coming. Let's move our ears."

Quickpaw

Vash didn't know what to do. If he went with Ati freely, the Mask would have him killed. "Sir, the owl is freeing the rabbit!!" he yelled.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Liar!"  Anna went back to attacking Vash.
  The Mask saw an owl attacking Vash and he called over more of the vermin.  "The prisoner is escaping!"  He pulled out his greatsword and swung it at the owl, who quickly dodged out of the way.
  Anna saw that this was one battle she couldn't win.  "Quickly, hare, escape!  Go!"

W0NWILL

Ati ducked The Mask's swipe, the greatsword stirring the air above his ears and Anna had dodged out of the way, "Depends, will you not harm Vash?"

Quickpaw

"What is he talking about?!" Vash said to know one in particular.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

The Mask stopped for a moment to stare at Vash.  "Yes, what is our guest talking about, Vash?  Hmm?"
  Anna tried to grab the hare and carry him away, but unfortunately, she was not strong enough.  "Go, hare, run!"

W0NWILL

Ati sighed, "Just a moment." He turned to Vash and gave a knowing grin, "You got away alright? That's good. Those cannibals were something." He turned and attempted to dart away.

Rainshadow

The Mask started to chase his prisoner, but, as everybeast knew, hares were much faster than foxes.  He resigned himself to the fact that the hare was gone.
  Walking back to Vash, he glared at the weasel.  "You let the hare free, didn't you?"

Anna was flying just a few feet above the hare.  "Keep running, they could give chase!"

Quickpaw

"What?! No!!" he rejected truthfully. It was, in fact, the truth.
I LOVE 80's music.