News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ray held up her paws.  "Hey, we were just curious."
  Amanda looked at Leiern in annoyance.  "Y'know, you could be nice about some things, Leiern.  You don't need to be so suspicious.  You're among friends."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

<I better not end up doing something I regret.> Vash thought as he ate. Hopefully an opportunity for escape would present itself soon enough.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

The rat had finished cooking the Mask's fish and took it over to him.  "'Ere ye are, boss."
  The Mask nodded and took the fish.  Then the rat wandered away.  The Mask took a bite of his fish.  It wasn't too bad, but it could have been better.  He ate it anyway.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Vash, don't you remember me?" Aticaus asked.

Quickpaw

"Quiet, you sorry bit of a woodlander." he growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Did you develop amnesia?" Aticaus asked.

Leiern snorted, "Among friends? There's a fox there. That hardly classifies as a 'friend'."

Quickpaw

"My bet is that you're the one with memory loss, old fool." Vash retorted.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Amanda glared at Leiern.  "Leiern!  How dare you say that?"
  Ray saw that other Abbeybeasts were now watching them.  They were staring at her.  She just sighed.  "I'd better go.  No beast seems to want me here."
  Amanda again glanced annoyingly at Leiern.  "Now look at what you've done."

W0NWILL

Leiern looked around, "All the better."

Quickpaw

Vash saw that everyone was preoccupied eating, so he got up silently to leave. He could go to Redwall and give them the info he new, for a price.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

The Mask had been watching Vash for some time.  He didn't know why, but he didn't like this weasel.  The Mask was certain that he hadn't seen him before.
  As Vash stood up, the Mask called out to him.  "Vash, where are you going?"

Anna heard a creature calling out to another.  "Would you be quiet?" she grumbled to herself, complaining.  "Can't an owl get some sleep?"

Quickpaw

"I...was just going to get more water. If that is ok with you, chief." he responded quickly.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Fine," the Mask said.  "Just be quick about it."
  Night was falling slowly on the camp, so the Mask walked back to his tent.  He lied down, making sure that he had guards posted outside.  Most of the creatures in his band he trusted, but there were still a few that he wanted to keep an eye on.

Anna heard the vermin start to settle down.  "Thank goodness!"  She walked to the opening in her hollow and leaped out.  Spreading her wings, Anna flew almost silently to a branch high above the vermin camp.  There were a lot of vermin.
  Anna saw a hare tied to a tree.  "The poor thing," she whispered to herself.  She vowed that as soon as the vermin went to sleep, she would try and free the hare.

OOC:  Quickpaw, if you want to free the hare, now would probably be the time.  You have backup and most of the vermin are asleep.  Yeah, this is the perfect opportunity.

W0NWILL

OOC: Huh. The hare does have a name, and you no longer have an excuse to just call Ati the hare.

BIC: Leiern went back to his seat, running a paw over the chain.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeah, I just forgot his name lol.

BIC:  Ray got up and turned to leave.  Amanda grabbed her arm, stopping her from leaving.  "You don't have to leave, Ray.  Leiern's just stubborn.  Here, why don't I show you to a room?"
  She started walking Ray to the dormitories.