"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Redwaller on September 30, 2013, 10:35:50 PM
Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on September 30, 2013, 04:56:23 PM
I like Age of Empires and adventure/shooter games the best.
Yay! Someone who plays AoE! Which one do you play?
I've played them all; from the first one to AoE 3. Which one I play depends on what mood I'm in (and what time period I'm studying in history).
The computer I'm using now has everything up to The Conquerers, but it wouldn't be able to play #3 at all. I have a terrible graphics card. However, one of our other computers does play it (somewhat) but it skips around when there are a lot of cannon fights.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Redwaller

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on October 09, 2013, 03:20:58 PM
I've played them all; from the first one to AoE 3. Which one I play depends on what mood I'm in (and what time period I'm studying in history).
The computer I'm using now has everything up to The Conquerers, but it wouldn't be able to play #3 at all. I have a terrible graphics card. However, one of our other computers does play it (somewhat) but it skips around when there are a lot of cannon fights.
Cool!

Norham Waterpaw

Has Anyone played StarCraft 2?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dawnwing

Nope, not me.

I'm looking forward to Pokemon X! Just a few more days!
I also really want to play Watch Dogs, which comes out in November. It's so expensive though, at $60.  Maybe I'll get it as a gift for myself when I get a *real* job after graduation.

Blaggut

I was at books a million yesterday, and I saw some AWESOME stuffed portal defense turrets, they also sold mini collectible turrets in fake crates with like plaid and polka and stuff. They had mc stuff to! It was so cool! But everything at Kohl's is über expensive
~Just a soft space boi~

Redwaller

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on October 09, 2013, 06:05:50 PM
Has Anyone played StarCraft 2?
My dad played through it, but I've never tried it myself.

Norham Waterpaw

Ah. Yeah, it's a nice game, but some parts I skip through, for um... reasons.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Norham Waterpaw

Well, on a better note, um, let's talk about Guns of Icarus

Blaggut

What's the 'REASONS' you skip thru? Wait don't tell me.
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Yeahh.... So, Guns of Icarus anyone?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Emperor Ublaz

Wow, Redwaller. We are so much alike! Are you my long-lost twin brother or something?

Only difference is, I've never played Skyrim. Heard a lot about it though. It sounds cool.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Redwaller

Lol! Who knows?

And Skyrim is one of the most awesome games ever! There's so much things you can do! If you get the chance to get it, do! But it needs a pretty powerful computer, like a laptop.

NinjaMonkey

Do any of u play SWTOR or ARMA 3??
NinjaMonkey