News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 29, 2012, 12:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Brunto Softquills watched the wolf carefully, as soon as the wolf would move away they would break cover and take over.

phoenixfoden

occ: is anyone going to open the gates for me

Redwaller

OOC: Linhir already did!  :D

W0NWILL

Badgermum Toll was a beast of few words, but loved her dibbuns. She grabbed Liff and nodded her thanks to Whelan. Deaf to Liffs shouts of protests and immune to his kicks, she bundled him into the abbey and waved to Sister Verhaine, a usual helper of the badgemum, to follow her up the stairs and to the washroom. Liff had given up, slave he was to the badger's powerful grip, and braced himself for the tub.

phoenixfoden

once ragisthor was in the abbey,he went to ask the friar if there was anything to eat.
hello sir.ive just arrived and im really hungery.could you please give me something to eat?
the friars eyes were wide open with fear.
food!not friars,sighed ragisthor

Redwaller

"Let's go!" Brunto Softquills jumped out of hidding and walked towards the abbey. Arriving at the gate he knocked and gestured to his horde to come out.

W0NWILL

The bath didn't take long, but it felt like an eternity to Liff. Soap got in his eyes and water up his nose. Toll dressed him in a clean smock as he stood, sulkily squeezing moisture out of his ears. As soon as the smock was on, he dashed down the stairs, taking them two at a time until he skidded to a halt in the great hall. They didn't even dry his head. The Tapestry of Martin the Warrior was hanging there, untouched throughout the ages, "Don't 'spose you'd hafta take baffs, Marthen." He stared at the splendid picture and wiped some water from his head, making the fur stand up, "Any Badgahmum that tried to get you inna tub would be choppa inna bits."

phoenixfoden

the only thing ragisthor could think about after finishing his food was getting some sleep.he went to find the bed he was given and had a well deserved nap.

Rainshadow

Linhir started strolling back to the Abbey, wanting to find something to eat.  She grinned at Valmar, who was following her.  She knew that he wasn't really angry at her, but just being his old untrusting self.
  Valmar quickly started signing to her.  "What were you thinking, letting that big beast in?" he asked.
  Linhir shrugged, raising her paws so he could see them over her shoulder and tail.  "I'm just being a friendly Redwaller, unlike you," she replied, smiling.
  Valmar shook his head and ran in front of her, opening the door to the Abbey.  Linhir nodded her thanks and walked inside, Valmar right behind her.
  As soon as Linhir entered, she made a beeline for Martin's Tapestry.  She loved sitting by it and signing to Martin, hoping that he could understand her.  Unfortunately, today her special spot was taken by a small rabbit.  Linhir waved to him, smiling.

OOC:  If anyone wants to give Linhir a nickname, it'd be Linny.  The only one allowed to call her Lin is Valmar.  If you want to call Valmar a nickname, don't.  He doesn't like anyone giving him nicknames except for Linhir, who calls him Val.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Liff looked over at the sound of pawsteps and saw Linhir waving at him. He waved back shyly. The two squirrels frightened him, one never talked, and the other talked kind of funny. Liff looked back up at Martin. The warrior always looked kindly and encouraging.

Rainshadow

Linhir looked to Valmar, signing for him to say hello to Liff.  "Come on, Val!  Say hi!  Don't be rude!"
 Valmar quickly signed back, "Why?  I speak funny, you know that!  I'd just embarrass myself."
 Linhir shook her head.  "No you wouldn't.  Now, say hello or I'll force you to."
 Valmar shuddered slightly.  Linhir could be very convincing if she wanted to.  She knew his weakness:  Bees.  He was dreadfully afraid of them, having been stung when he was little.  He couldn't hear them, so it was rather hard to know when he was sitting on one.
 Valmar sighed and turned to the rabbitbabe.  "H-hello, Lifffff..."  He grimaced.  He knew that he had said the young rabbit's name wrong.  "'Ow a-awe yoo?"
 Turning back to Linhir, he glared at her.  "There," he signed, "better?"
 She grinned at him.  "Much!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Rabbit. Liff is a rabbit. There's a difference!

BIC: Liff looked back up, not sure how to respond, or even what the squirrel had said. He fiddled with the corner of his smock, his head down and his footpaw tracing circles on the floor, and decided not to say anything.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oops!  Sorry, I forgot that little detail lol.

BIC:  Valmar looked from Liff to Linhir, and back again.  He then glanced at Linhir once more, seeming to ask her, "What did he say?"  She shook her head.
  Valmar sighed, rolling his eyes.  "See?" he signed.  "I told you I didn't want to say anything!"
  Linhir waved a paw at him, then signing, "Whatever."  She ran off to the kitchen, Valmar racing after her.  He flicked a paw at Liff, which looked sort of like a goodbye wave.

phoenixfoden

Occ:When are the hedgehog going to come?.

Redwaller

OOC: There knocking at the door!!!