Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 29, 2012, 12:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Whelan took a seat next to Linhir and Valamar. She knew these two were an intresting set of creatures. She had once tried learning how to sign but gave up once learning the pace those two signed at.

Smiling the mousemaid tried to remember the sign for hi. Signing sloppily she smiled even wider indicating that she wasn't going to make fun of them.

Finishing off the rest of her dialogue in words she said, "The tables are certainly filling up here. It looks like the Abbot and the otters haven't left."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Vue, one of the many grey squirrels of Mossflower, was making his way to Redwall's main gate, "Hope they've got somebeast on the gate. T'would be a shame to miss out!" The massive wooden doors loomed off to his left.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Linhir shook her head, writing furiously on her piece of paper.  She showed the message to Whelan.  "Oh, no, the Abbot and the otters left earlier today.  These are visitors!"
  Valmar sat there, looking back and forth between Whelan and Gong.  He trusted Whelan, but was wondering what she and Linhir were talking about.  Then there was the hedgehog.  Valmar didn't have anything against hedgehogs in general, but these just seemed... strange.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Ragisthor went to see the friar'lovely soup friar! I think i will have more,.while the friar was filling his bowl he asked'do you thind me a tad scary,'ever since ive been here every one is acting weird,'especaly thoose hedgehogs,.

Redwaller

"Well, you see, we're not accustomed to have wolfs here. To say the truth, your the first one!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Wow..... Even after all these times I still can't get over their size." Vue was just staring at the great Oaken doors of Redwall, wondering how hard it must have been those many seasons ago. The squirrel shook himself out of his trance, and approached the door to knock.

*THUMP THUMP!*

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

There was a young mouse who had been strolling outside in the cool evening breeze when he heard somebeast knocking on the gate.  Running to the walltops, he looked down, calling out, "Who is it?  Friend or foe?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Mallet Mudspike stood outside the Abbey, at the outskirts of the trees. He was impatient. when do they plan to signal. Or do we have to wait all night, Mallet thought.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Dannflower Reguba

Vue rolled his eyes, "If I've come and knocked on the door like a normal gentle beast, what do you think I am? A vermin? Friend of course!"

phoenixfoden

As ragisthor was eating he stared in awe at the size of the abbey.he had heard storys of hordes efforts to conqer the abbey and the mighty fortress of salamandastron.'hmmmm,he thought'mabey i should travel to salamandaston after this,.

Redwaller

While everyone was eating, a hedgehog slipped outside quietly and went up the stairs to the battlements. He checked to be sure nobody watched him and let out a long, high-pitched cry. It was the siugnal for the hedgehogs to advance.

Dannflower Reguba

Vue  clapped his paws over his ears in pain, "Ow! Hey mouse!" He shouted, "What's the bally occasion! YEESH!"

Rainshadow

The young mouse looked around, confused.  "I didn't do that.  Who was that?  Oh well, anyway, I'll let you in.  Sorry for the inconvenience, it's just that we here at Redwall want to be careful."
  He ran down the steps and unlocked the gate, pulling it open with all of his might.  With a screech that showed it needed to be oiled, the gate opened.

Linhir snapped to attention as she heard an earsplitting cry.  She looked to Valmar, signing, "What was that?"  When he gave her a blank stare, she slapped a paw to her forehead.  He couldn't hear it!
  She stood up, quickly walking outside, with the confused Valmar jogging behind her.  Linhir looked around, unable to see anything in the growing darkness.

Redwaller

The hedgehog walked back down and hid himself close to the gate, ready to oên it when Brunto would give the signal...

phoenixfoden

Ragisthor heard the noise but was to concentrated on his deeper than ever pie to worry.