News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 29, 2012, 12:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Mallet looked up at the noise. "Finally, the signal!" He pulled his mallet out of his belt.

Durry looked up. She heard the horrible noise from where she sat by the strange wolf. "Burr, that tis a terrible noise." She exclaimed to no one in particular.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

When the other hedgehog group would break the gates, Brunto and his gang would do their move.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Gong hadn't remembered what the next part of the plan was.  He leaned over to the hedgehog next to him, whispering, "'Ey, wot was the signal for again?"

Linhir was outside the Abbey, with Valmar staring at her in utter confusion.  "What?" he signed.
  "I heard a screeching sound, like someone was dying or something," Linhir replied.
  "Well, I think it's just your imagination," Valmar signed, dismissing the thought that the "noise" was something bad.
  "You can't hear the noise, so obviously you wouldn't believe it!"  Linhir glared at Valmar, who had no response for that statement.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

The hedgehog next to Gong answered. "We wait until they knock sown the gates."

cregga rose eyes

Mallet started walking forward. To his knowledge the Hedgehog group would not break cover until they were closer to the main gates.

Durry sat among among the confused Redwallers and few guests, the only ones who did not appear confused were the large Hedgehogs.

OOC: Maybe someone should PM the others to let them know that Spikky Situation is still going.
Drifting with the wind

W0NWILL

OOC: I'm pretty sure they know, but are too busy to post, like me.

BIC: Liff spotted the two squirrels leaving the Great Hall. Badgermum Toll wasn't looking, confused she was. Liff jumped from his seat and followed the squirrels, curious. Were they going on an adventure?

phoenixfoden

Ooc:I know, ill post when there in the abbey

Redwaller

The hedgehogs approached the gate, the leader halted them. "Now we need to be silent." He then advanced slowly towards the hedge of the undergrowth. "Get the battering ram ready!"

Badgermum Toll took the situation in hand. "Steady everybody! It must have been only a bird flying over!" All the Redwallers nodded in agreement and settled down.

Rainshadow

Linhir sighed; she couldn't see or hear anything.  She took Valmar's hand and started walking back inside.  How disappointing! she thought.  I was hoping for an adventure!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Whelan sighed wanting to spring at some actoin. She was dying to prove herself as something ever since the Abbot and the otters left.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

I need the others to post and then we'll move.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, don't know what to do!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

cregga rose eyes

OOC: Me neither, but We need to get the Hedgehogs into Redwall!!!!
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

OOC:

@ Danflorreguba: Your character could knock at the door.

@ cregga rose eyes: I posted as the hedgehog motioning to the others to advance. I'm just waiting for someone inside to open.