News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Planet Wisilgr Planning

Started by W0NWILL, December 11, 2012, 07:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we start an RP?

Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dreamer on December 14, 2012, 06:34:18 PM
Cool. Do u want me to keep throwing out names?

That would probably be helpful.  ;)

Quote from: W0NWILL on December 14, 2012, 06:02:14 PM
Maybe that could work, or we could throw together a bunch of letters that sound nice together. Tsaris(zar-iss), Hylgan(Hill-gain), etc.

EDIT: I was on Spore and was fooling around, decided to make what could be the sky thing:

I called it Lukunix.

That's cool!  Could you possibly also make some sort of fish-like creature?  I've been trying to come up with different looks for the creatures (for sky I've thought of bird-humans, dragon-humans and bat-humans), and have been drawing pictures for them.  I can't put them on here, though.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Probably, though it would be harder.

cregga rose eyes

I'm not all too good at drawing humans, but I'm decent at humanoids, If it is fine could I help out with the designing of creatures.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

W0NWILL

Just fine, perfect. And it seems that Wisilgur won!

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

:D I got the fish thing, I'll try to get it up soon.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I can't wait!  I'm surprised I've actually gotten myself so excited for this sort of thing lol.  I'm not usually this excited for something.  Eh, must be the exhaustion.  Yeah, definitely the exhaustion.

W0NWILL

Ah, now, ideas for the land thing. Better make it epic, or people will all want swimming or flying things.

Rainshadow

Well, you could have several different creatures for land.  Like, lizard people for desert, wolf and/or bear people for forest/mountain, centaurs and/or satyrs for grassland, etc.  If there were only one or two different races, though, I'd probably go for satyrs and wolf/bear people.

W0NWILL

Hmm, okay...I see where you're going. I say only one or two different, cause I'm boring like that.

Tiria Wildlough

Hey, can I do something too? I can think up some names and draw.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Okay, lesse, could you think of names for the water people and land people? And the land people themselves?

Tiria Wildlough

I thought of some names:

Aquurins (water people)
Daruaks (land people)

Also, I though of a species that can live in marshy, muddy places. They're like reptiles, and they have scales on their arms and legs, and they have large, flat feet so they don't sink in the mud. I have a drawing of them, but I can't post it right now 'cause I'm on an iPod. What do you think?
Also, I can draw the land people of you want.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

I like it! So,

Plural:
Lukunixil(sky people)
Aquurins(water people)
Daruaks(land people)

Singular:
Lukunix(sky person)
Aquurin(water person)
Daruak(land person)