News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Planet Wisilgr Planning

Started by W0NWILL, December 11, 2012, 07:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we start an RP?

Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Tiria Wildlough

Okay! Oh and this is random, but what kind of clothes do they wear?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Well, my idea would be leather clothing, like leather tunics and stuff.  Or, you could also do loincloths and a top piece for females, but I don't know if we'd want to do that.  It might be a little awkward...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, it is awkward... :-[ Anyway, I could design some clothes. I like designing clothes. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Kay, that would be nice. I did do a little clothes on the 3D images.

Dreamer

If there are any volcanoes on the islands you can have a fire reptile...reptiles that are made up of flame scales
~Dreamer~

Redwaller

Dreamer

Yeah but their scales are made completely of fire
~Dreamer~

Rainshadow

Or, so that they could interact with other creatures, they could have scales that they could set on fire, but they aren't lit constantly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

So the salamanders would have red skin, with some sort of oil covering there body that catches on fire by some sort of gas that comes out of holes each side of it's head.

Rainshadow

Or they could have flammable saliva.  They bathe themselves regularly with their saliva, so if they want to light themselves on fire, they must have that coat of saliva on their scales.

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

cregga rose eyes

I drew these Humanoids on the more human side of things.

A sea dwelling mermaid with the tail based off of a Thresher Shark and has webbed hands:

A winged humanoid that can have feathers ranging of the rainbow, I chose red, orange and gold for this one:

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Those look pretty cool!  Though, what's the feather thing that's behind the bird-girl?  Her tail?

Tiria Wildlough

Those're awesome! I need to draw the humanoid I made up.
EDIT: I drew it! Seriously, if I have to draw one more set of scales I'm going to scream!

I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller