Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Elay

"Hraeth ela mi, i ui eth ol U Hrair."(Everything my enemy, you are one of the thousand) She said simply. She turned to the scavenger, "That we know of?"

Redwaller

Treeflyer

Treeflyer looked up at Feckash. "Hi! I'm Treeflyer!"

Griffen

Scavenger

they started just walking. they started running not a couple weeks ago. now you told me they are digging. who knows whats next."

Feckash

"hi, I'm Feckash." he replied while stuffing the small apple into his pocket.

W0NWILL

"I take first watch, I should dig for way out? Rabbits dig."

Redwaller

Treeflyer

"Pleased to meet you! Watcha doin'?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Thanks for waiting  :P It takes awhile to go up to Marinet, beat them by 9 and come back. BIC:

Quop shook his head at the small group, "Five isn't enough, we'll need to wait for others to come adrift."

"You need to understand I just want to help!"

"You wanna help fox?" He nearly spat this out, "Then stop tongue waging orders to beasts who already know what they need to do. You'll find that woodlanders like ourselves don't always need a leader, we aren't mindless drones. Leave them be, and figure out what you could be useful at."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Rofnard

"You wanna treat me like that! Then whoever's with me, follow me!" Rofnard turned on his heels and walked away.

Dannflower Reguba

"Are you TRYING to get us all killed!? We can't afford to split up numbskull, and the sooner you get that through your head the better. We all know what we are good at, so lets simply communicate, and let each other use their individual strengths."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Rofnard

"Aren't you trying yourself to make a group and go away to Salamandastron?"

W0NWILL

Elay

"Vahl sti i!"(Of course you idiot!) Elay snapped, "Nahl yen. Together."(But not yet.)

Dannflower Reguba

Quop folded his arms across his chest, "What I'm trying to do is help save our skins, and the way you're going about it is just going to speed our deaths, we stay here, we die, If I leave with the small band that actually want to go somewhere that might be safe, we die, so it's a lose lose scenario until others realize that Redwall is fallen until we have destroyed this plague."

Redwaller

Rofnard

"Let's go gather supplies!" Rofnard walked to the gate. "Who's comin'?"

Treeflyer

Treeflyer heard Rofnard say he was going out to gather supplies. "You wanna come?" he asked Feckash.

W0NWILL

Hise

Hise looked over in surprise, "'e's an optimist."

Griffen

OOC: hey im going on a vacation for a few weeks. not sure when i will have internet but i will post when ever i can.

BIC:

Feckash

"ya sure, lets go." he said while following his new friend.

Scavenger

"this is the most unorganized group we've run into yet... "he mumbled "Bowmen!" he yelled out loud.  two foxes, a badger and a pair of mice who had sneaked in during the arguments were pointing bows at the group. the scavenger chuckled. "sit ,all of you."

OOC: Redwaller, since you chose to be one of the scavengers you must partake in this by being a thieve. if you chose to leave the scavenger sand join this group then you can after this raid.

BIC:

Jine the creatures with the bows were too far to try an attack on one, even then the bow would still kill him. he sat down, cried a little knowing they shouln't have let them in.

OOC: you guys have to be careful of who you let in, not everyone is nice. but everyone does need food, just like these guys.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wait.... what? Can you please explain to me what just happened?  ???