News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC:
well...
1#the scavengers (including treeflyer) fake that they needed help.
2#yall let them in.
3# while distracting everybody talking they had sneaked in five archers.
4# when the right time came (everyone was in one group) they chose to act.
5# the five archers came from hiding and is now holding everyone hostage.

thats all that has happened so far

PS: to try for one of them is death. no way can someone out race a bow.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: This isn't quite fair to us in the RP. BIC:

Quop turned to the newly arrived, "Anybeast who wishes to sit can do so if they must, but I for one intend to keep working towards our survival through this business. I heavily recommend that you don't seek to make enemies in this crisis."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: you know im in the RP too, i have just as much to lose. but you reap what you sow. sometimes its best to be careful before letting others in.

BIC:

Feckash

he was walking with Treeflyer when he saw the circle of people far off. Instantly he knew. he tried to surprise him by beating him with his paws. hopefully to knock out Treeflyer.

OOC:

(REDWALLER) Treeflyer is bigger and better the Feckash, you have a choice as a raider. kill him. knock him out. or use string to bind him.

BIC:

Scavenger

"if you step towards my men, it will be your last." he told Quop "now, please be patient while we check you and search your homes."

Jine

he was scared, no doubt about it. he had nothing on him, but the others had the rest of the food.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop laughed aloud, "Is that all you wanted, well by golly you didn't have to hold us at arrow point to do it! We have nothing, so search away."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Scavenger

he gave a brief whistle, then looked at the wife of the male mouse. instantly the wife was taken out of the circle and then held at the edge of a sword help by the scavenger. "now, you" talking to the husband "search everyone, and hand over everything. if you leave one item, her blood with spill."

the husband cried, walked over to one of the other creatures and started to search them.

Redwaller

Treeflyer

Treeflyer blocked the attack and brang his fist down on Feckash's head.

Rofnard

"Search us, but please don't go in the Abbey!"

OOC: Rofnard is using his cunningness to lure them in the Abbey. And hopefully, they should fall for it. Actually, anyone would.

Griffen

Fecksha

he fell to the ground, in pain Fecksha rolled around, then fell unconscious.

Scavenger

"ah yes, you must still be holding the tapestry. a fine prize indeed. giving tow short whistles a bowman went to the door. it was blocked by piles of wood. "well move it already!" the scavenger ordered.

Jine

He saw what Rofnard was doing, what a smart fox.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop rolled his eyes, "Who cares whether they enter the Abbey or not? Like I stated before, we have nothing, and if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, that's just plain suicide."

"ah yes, you must still be holding the tapestry. a fine prize indeed. giving tow short whistles a bowman went to the door. it was blocked by piles of wood. "well move it already!"

What ever, this rag tag group of nobodies would be dead soon the way they were going, no sense in wasting good beasts trying to fight this stupid lot.

W0NWILL

Hise

"I wouldn't do that. Leave now, and you'll live." Hise said quietly.

Griffen

Scavenger

"wait!" he yelled, the bowman stopped moving the wood." pointing to Rofnard he ordered "you move it, or else."

OOC: yall should have stayed quit. unless you want the fox dead.

Redwaller

OOC: See what you've done!  :-\

BIC: Rofnard moved to the pile of wood. He removed them all, and then he swung the door open, and at the same time jumping out of the way. "Take cover!" He yelled, before running to the Orchard.

W0NWILL

OOC: Eh, that's Hise for you. Feel free to whack him about a bit before we all die.

Griffen

Scavenger

the arrow flew, it was beautiful. then again it was probaly also painful as it went threw Rofnards right leg. the bowman who shot then quickly knocked another arrow. The scavenger leader looked at the dark room. nothing came out. what are you all scared of? Do you think the spririt of Martin will get you?" he mocked

Dannflower Reguba

Quop smirked at the leader, "You've just done yourself in dumby, no mocks Martin's spirit and lives long after. And to be quite honest, I don't know why we've been staying away, haven't had the time to ask. To be busy trying to help others out, but you wouldn't know a thing about that so I can't expect you to understand dead beast."

OOC: Seriously, why have we been avoiding the abbey?  ??? I thought we started inside it. And I still think this whole situation is quite unfair.

Griffen

OOC: unfair or not, you have to make decisions as a team or leave and make a new one. if survivors come its up to you to let them live or die.

and you've been avoiding it because thats where you place the dead before you knew they came back to life.

BIC:

Scavenger

after looking into the abbey he thought it best just to leave it alone. turning back to the group he saw the husband just finish taking the bow string from Quop. "alrighty" he smiled "lets move out men!" they started for the gate, bows still aimed on the group. "Treeflyer! you coming?"