News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Okay, that was straight up PP. If you'd made mention of it, I would have told you about the fact of his having hid it from the first, he's not stupid. AND WHY WOULD THEY WANT A STUPID STRING!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: look at the OOC forum , i said that i have the power to PP or what ever depending on the actions by you and the others. string is for bows, bows are what they like to use. if you dont like your group, take the ones who will move with you then leave.

Redwaller

OOC: Wait what??? The zombies are at the door! Remember when we had to close it quick before they got out!

BIC:

Rofnard fell as the arrow buried in his leg. Thanks to Quop and Hise. If he got out of it alive, Hise and Quop would pay.

OOC: Nobody knows but Rofnard, there's no, finding out the thoughts of your enemy thing.

Griffen

OOC: you forgot that Flash was down in the tunnels. fresh meat, so the zombies are still down there feasting. i liked your plan however. the scavengers are leaving. you can choose leave Treeflyer here and see what happens or go with his group and wait till the next time you can use him.

BIC:

Heckash

(i was going to post but realized i can't XD)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No one would have looked where I hid the stupid string though.  :P and are the stupid jerks that invaded our abbey gone yet? BTW Rofnard has only himself to be angry at, (he needs an age btw) I wouldn't advise crossing him either. That wouldn't go over very well.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: Andrew cool down. no hostility. what happens happens. you never said you hid the string. build a bridge and get over it. and Rofnard kinda has a reason to be angry with Quop and Hise because they both talked and slightly ruined his plan.

PS: yes they are gone.

PSS: here is a qoute Rofnard put his dagger back in his belt and went to the gate, he swung one of the doors open to let the scavengers in.

so if your upset with the scavengers be angry at Rofnard, he is the one who let them in. just saying, sorry Redwaller lol.

next time everyone should decide instead of acting right away =)

BIC:

Fecksha

the apple, containing the seeds to make new apple trees was stolen from him. getting up from the ground he walked to the group and looked at Rofnard, he was shot. it was taking every ounce to fight the urge to finish him off.

Jine

"all i wanted was to keep this place safe. to keep it and its honor ours... but now we must leave. we have no food, and not a single weapon. we must find a new home."

W0NWILL

Elay

"Vahl. Nahl tuhl."(Yes. Forget the tunnel.) She decided to take charge, "Grab fruit from the orchard, vegetables from the garden. Not too much, we want to travel light and fast. No cherries, strawberries. They'll squish. Not many apples either, heavy. Pears, plums, carrots, lettuce, much lettuce, light lettuce." She ordered, "They can't of take all flayrah! We leave soon!"

Griffen

As if all of what just happened (I'm not speaking for the other players, just as the NPCs) the creatures ran around and grabbed all they could. Pretty evident they needed to leave soon. the sun was at high rise.

Feckash

Feckash ran back to the orchards, making sure he had at least one apple on him. If the fox needed his help, he would be without it.

Jine

He ran and started to pick the lettice. hard to resist the tomatoes, but he grabbed one and stuffed it in his mouth. not ripe! not ripe! he spat it out. none of the veggies were ready, but they were still grabbing them anyways.

Zombies

They consumed Flashes corpse, no way he was becoming a zombie. The noise from the abbey made them continue into the tunnels. Food. Food.

W0NWILL

Elay

Elay had ran with them and uprooted some lettuce, not bothering to be careful, "Hurry! Hraray! Hrarayalt!"

Hise

Hise had gone over, not as quickly as some and jumped up and grabbed a plum. It came off the branch easily.

OOC: Is the barricade over the abbey doors still in place?

Griffen

OOC: no, and the reason I posted as the zombies was for two reasons.

1# you can hear them coming and growling.

2# as a helper since you just went through a hard time

If you dont barricade it or leave soon the zombies will come through.

I'm on the road again, wont be back till tonight (I'm in CA)

Redwaller

Treeflyer

Treeflyer looked as the group of scavengers went away. No way he would go with them now. He walked back to Fecksha. "I'm sorry I hit you on the head. I only did it to keep myself out of trouble, I'm sorry."

Rofnard

Rofnard slumped against the Abbey wall and waited for the zombies to come and finish him off. Nobody would help him now.

OOC: I opened the door, but everone was going to open it too.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sheesh! Gone for half a day and the page fills up!  :D BIC:

There was no way Quop was letting the scavengers get away with this! He followed them when they left.

OOC: Someone had better barricade the door!

Griffen

Fecksha

If only he was bigger... then he would get his revenge. Or maybe he just needs a weapon.. not sayingt a word he kept grabbing all the food he could.

Mouse (husband)

He went up to Rofnard and looked at the wound. "We are gonna need to heal that." he smiled. noticing that the door was open he started to board it back up.

W0NWILL

Hise

Hise ran up to the mouse husband, "You have a cloth?" He asked, "Cloths are good for purifying water."

Griffen

Mouse (husband)

"Only what I'm wearing. Any extra cloth should be used to help bandage this fox."

Jine

"We need to leave now!" he said while three crawlers and a pair of walkers started to come through a hole just dug.