News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Elay

Elay looked over, "Drop the food! Grab a stick! Run!" She jumped up and dealt the first crawler coming up a boot to the head.

Griffen

Everyone, (not including players and mouse husband) jumped up and followed Elay.

Feckash

he jumped up and followed Elay.

Jine

"go ahead i will stay hear with Rofnard. may the spirits be with you all."

W0NWILL

Elay

Elay paused as she passed them, "Layth hray hraray!"(may you run fast) She said, she bolted to the door, "One, up! See if undead there!" She pointed at the stairs.

Griffen

OOC: about time someone decides to leave lol. And Andrew, are you trying to get yourself killed?

will post later, in the morning hopefully :)

Redwaller

Rofnard

He looked at the mouse and Jine. "Thanks for helping me, and I'm sorry I let the survivors in. Quop would have probably opened himself any way."

OOC: So I guess Fecksha is trying to kill Treeflyer.

BIC:

Treeflyer

Treeflyer looked sadly as his newly acquired friend walked away, not even looking at him. He would have to be careful, anybeast could try to kill him now. So he decided to go see Rofnard.

Griffen

OOC: ya sooner or later he will try. when the time comes you will have to decide to defend your self or leave. and by defend your self i mean kill him, unless he gets over it.

BIC:

Mouse husband

the door was secured, for now. most of the creatures were already out of teh abbey following Elay. even his wife who he told to go on without. "we need to get him to the church, we can hold off there."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No, he's a squirrel, so his travel will be in the trees, keeping the zombies out of reach, and he's been a forestman for a LONG time, he knows how to be stealthy, and he isn't happy with how the Scavengers are handling things. This is quite safe actually.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: ok :) just saying though Andrew you might want to post that you were traveling in the trees. this RP is hyper realistic XD

is everyone but the three who are heading to the church out of the abbey?

BIC:

Jine

The husband and Jine both pulled Rofnard to the church. "hurry lets block the door!" the two of them grabbed what ever they could and blocked up the door, making it somewhat more safe.

Romsca

Bran the squirrel had been traveling for two days. His wife and young daughter had been killed by zombies, so he was now hiding out in the church. He heard somebeast outside! He had no weapons, so he decided hiding would be better.

Griffen

OOC: are you in the church in redwall? if so, you see a wounded fox, and a couple mouses helping him in. then they blocked the door shut from the zombies.

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You mean St. Ninians? That church is miles off!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

OOC: Well whatever church Rofnard and the mice went to my character was in there

Griffen

Jine

And suddenly all was quite. No noises from the zombies, Elay wasn't yelling anymore... maybe they were dead. Hopefully just to far for him to hear the group. Not one sound... then there it was. A small bit of noise from the other side of the church. Zombie?

Scaverngers

They kept running, never stopping. Long and far, they were going somewhere. The lead scavenger stopped, then held his hand up. Signaling for the group to stop as well.

Findale

The fox started to growl, still upset about earlier. He was watching closely, every move the band of thieves made. The group stopped, all of them crouched low... something was making noise. A group of zombies perhaps.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Is Findale by the Scavengers too? BIC:

The scavengers had stopped, so did Quop. He was hanging out in an Ash tree decently inside hearing distance, and he primed them for a listen-in. Years in the woods allowed him to pick out and place different sounds or voices. He settled down in case some beast chanced to look toward him, they wouldn't see anything.

OOC: He smells like the forest, and only the forest.