Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quop chuckled, "Where are we going to scavenge weaponry from around these parts? All local cache's have been long since depleted, and as far as traveling in the day, we'll need to be moving day and night if we hope to survive. Add onto that we have to leave soon, who knows how many will be INSIDE the Abbey before long, they've already finished one tunnel, we don't know how many more they're working on."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Rofnard whispered back to Jine. "I'll get as much as I can! I promise." He then looked at Quop. "You'll be in charge of the spear and bow making team! Take a few and go. The rest of you, follow me!" Rofnard then walked towards the gate.

Griffen

Jine

"ok" he said and turned, he half heard the talking of moving to somewhere else. "hey, Quop, do you think that it is only us and around us that are infected with zombies and this illness? huh? how do we know that the mountain hasn't already been compromised?" he asked while walking up to him "I'm not going to stop you if you wish to go, I wont stop anyone. I just ask for you to understand the risk before hand.

Dannflower Reguba

"Of course their's risk, but it's even more risky staying here, this place is already being overrun, and the longer we delay, the more we chance at becoming mindless ourselves.... And who does that fox think he is?! I've lived around the redwallers since I was a babe, he didn't show up until the vermin realized that they needed a stronghold." He didn't like having vermin in the Abbey, it just wasn't.... right, "I'm not to have a self-appointed leader ordering me around, he doesn't even know what he's talking about, Mossflower woods has been poisoned, the ,material isn't worth trying to use, we don't have enough of the right metals in the Abbey to make heads. The fool."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

The strangeness is that a few of that rats agreed with Quop, on a few of the points. three creatures, two rats and a mouse walked up and said they would follow him to Salamandastron.

Fecksha

the mouse stood from a distance. digging threw a building, hoping ot find a rod or something to defend himself with.

redwallgurl

Hesa overheard the beasts talking about Salamandastron. She thought it would be a good idea to go. It was the getting there that was going to be the most riskiest. She was all for it as long as there would be some other beast that was going. Safety in numbers of course.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Griffen

OOC: Andrew, that means you have five people including yourself who are willing to go with you. i saw that is a safe number, but I'm making no promises.

W0NWILL

Hise frowned, "We have to sleep sometime." He pointed out.

Griffen

Jine

"everyone, please come here. everyone!" he yelled to get the attention of more than those Qoup had gotten. "we need to decide on a action, a leader and a plan"

Fecksha

everything had been taken, well he didn't check the dungeons yet but only a mad rat would go down there. he, like most of the others went to Jine, to find out what was going on.

W0NWILL

"I say Elay-rah(leader Elay)." Elay called, "I'm sane."

Redwaller

Rofnard went next to Jine. "I can lead you to safety!" He said. "If you only let me the chance! I know most of you don't like us vermin, but we never did anything to you. If only you thought different for us, we wouldn't be like we are."

OOC: Danflorreguba, wooden sticks that have been sharpened can be hardened by fire until they are hard as spears. And what's it about the wood being poisoned?

Griffen

Jine

he was glad to see that he wan't the only hare, and the thought of following one made him at ease... just a little. he smiled as no one here new her, yet she was not the only person to vote for her. a husband and wife, both mouses also voted.

OOC: ok so correct me if im wrong. Andrews character wants to be a leader and leave. Wonwill's character wants to stay and be a leader. are there anymore leaders?

while posting this REdwaller posted so heres more

BIC:

Jine

He looked at rofnard, "during these times, i could care less about your species. i want a good leader, and for everyone to understand whats going on."

OOC: poised, as in the evil has taken over. its and analogy.

Redwaller

"I can be a good leader, and promise you not to kill anyone."

W0NWILL

OOC: No, Elay is open to suggestions.

Griffen

mouse husband

"but can make hard decisions, can you protect us by killing an infected?"

OOC:

infected are people who are bit or what not, but not zombies.