News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Hesa ran in to the coming squirrel. Regaining her composure swiftly she saw the beasts plan. She ran back to the east wall gate determined to get back in the Abbey where it was now safer. She was not going to die today!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Griffen

Jine

Now, after barricading the door to the building shut, Jine ran to the walls. his paws clinching two stones, looking over he saw Hesa running for her life. two zombies closely behind. after failing at hurdling the rocks he went for leaver, so she could get in.

Redwaller

Rofnard saw Hesa, chased by the zombies. He quickly ran to her and killed the two zombies, he was beginning to like this! He then pushed Hesa and ran with her. "Let's get inside quick!"

Griffen

OOC: watch your character redwaller, hes gonna get bit if he keeps getting to close to the zombies XD

BIC:

Jine

Jine closed the door as soon as the others were in. "wheres flash?"

Flash

Sliding down the hole he looked around the zombie dug cavern. Flash thought about waiting for Rofnard and the dagger, but he knew he would be right behind him. From the darkness, a shadow lunged at him and tore him to the ground. Flash yelled in pain while punching the moving corpses of his body. "Rofnard help!" before he has a second chance to yell the zombie bit into his neck.

OOC: man :/ one of my guys just died :'(

W0NWILL

Hise leaned against the wall, breathing hard, "If he's dead, he's dead. No'ting to dew 'bout it." He said once he had recovered his breath.

Griffen

Jine

He looked weak. He was weak. The whole moral just lowered a little now that their unofficial leader just fell. Jine went down to the kitchens, then to the orchards, so on and so on, accessing all they had left.

W0NWILL

Elay sat by the pond, deep in thought. She had come to Redwall when she saw a zombie. Safety in numbers. As a rabbit, she had an uncanny skill in hiding things, and as she was a female rabbit, she could dig fairly well. Maybe with a couple moles, she could dig a secret way out, hide it well, in a place no-one would think of looking. If zombies chewed through the doors...She stood up and looked for someone to voice the idea to.

Griffen

Jine

Jine walked by her, "hello, I don't think I've had the pleasure." he told her while stretching out his hand for a shake.

Redwaller

Rofnard had just entered the Abbey grounds when he heard Flash scream. He knew it was too late now. So he took things in charge and walked over to the center of the front lawns. "Could I have your attention please!" He said. "The defences won't make themselves so we have to get prepared! We need a few beasts to go for supplies, while the rest will take care of the defences! Who's with me?"

Griffen

Jine

Jine heard Rofnard, and he knew he needed to go. but it has been a long time since he's seen another hare. still interested he walked away to the new unofficial leader. "I" he told him. a few others joined also.

Redwaller

"Great!" He said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Anybody else?"

W0NWILL

Hise looked up, "I s'pose me."
Elay stood up when Jine left, "You die without me." She said, making a special effort to speak the common tongue. She spoke the language of northern rabbits as her first one.

Griffen

Jine

over half of the strong survivors were leaving. making this place very weak. "Rofnard, I must stay to help protect the abbey." he told him.  The rabbit went over to the kitchen and brought a little bit of food for those about to leave. whispering into Rofnard's ear he said "besides two apples, thats all we got. come back with more... or else it would be better to search longer."

Dannflower Reguba

Quop came back from shutting the gate, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I think our best bet is to take everything of value from this place, and make a break for the Badger Lords Mountain, they wouldn't refuse us, and the zombies won't be able to dig through stone without tools. Not to mention the Hares of the Long Patrol are battle hardened, and trained. We stand next to no chance just waiting here for those... things... To come eat us."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Hise straightened up and pointed to the abbey gate, "Yes, but who knows how many of those are out there? We'd have to go in daylight, that's when we can see them. And it's going to be terrible, I say we get weapons from surrounding areas before headed to Salamandastron."