News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Flash

"there is too many get in the trees!" he yelled again. "Quop, Hise, Rofnard! come with me!" he had a plan, but would it work? he was thinking it threw over and over again while running to the front gate.

W0NWILL

Hise turned and promptly tripped over his branch. He staggered upright and ran, limping awkwardly, towards Flash.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop put the string in his satchel before racing after Flash.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Flash

He jumped up and open the front gates, running out he was hopping the others were following.

Zombies chased the group, blood dripped from them. food. food.

W0NWILL

Hise didn't dare look behind him at the undead, he ran, stealing glances at the heavily splintered branch. Maybe when they stopped running, he would make a spear of it.

Griffen

Flash

all three were outside, and Flash looked over at Quop "I need you to circle around and close the gate when the zombies are out." he told them then ran to draw the zombies father away. "Hise stay close!"

redwallgurl

Hesa, a young otter had seen the other beasts run out of the Abbey. She had been hiding out in the rushes near the pond for a couple days ever since the start of the zombie invasion. She didn't want to be stuck in this Abbey forever and ran out in the east gate, skirting the zombies. All she had to do was circle round to the other alive beasts and they would surely help her. They were in site, but she didn't want to call out. It might track attention of any zombies in the area.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

Rofnard slashed one last time at one of the zombies, slashing through its belly, the guts poured out and the zombie dropped on the ground. Then Rofnard turned back and ran towards the gate.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop nodded his head in acknowledgement and broke off. In circling the Abbey he nearly ran smack dab into Hessa, "Pardon me miss! So sorry," he scaled an elm near the walls and took a hurtling leap.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: How do we get the Abbey back?

BIC: Rofnard circled the door and knocked it shut, putting the wooden bar in front of it.

Griffen

OOC: There is still people inside. But what Flash is doing is tricking all the zombies out of redwall, distract them then go back in.

BIC:

Flash

"Its working!"  he yelled while running with the group. a little lass stood over yonder, a walker creeping from behind. "Rofnard! help me!" he screamed while running towards her. Jumping up he tackled the zombie, betting his life Rofnard would be quickly behind him.

Redwaller

As soon as Rofnard heard the scream, he was running to help. When Flash tackled the zombie, Rofnard came from behind and chopped the head right off with the dagger.

Griffen

Flash

He jumped up and looked back at the abbey, about twelve of them stood in the way. "over here mates!" he screamed while running towards a hole next to a tree. "i found it!" Flash yelled while running over to it.

Jine

Jine and the others dropped out of the trees, and started to close the door that the zombies came through.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: can I close the door now?

Griffen

OOC: yes, the zombies are out.