News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Tranquility raised a paw in in a request for the Ostrich to listen. She walked on all fours to lessen her intimidation factor on smaller creatures, and because it helped her run faster. "I did not phrase that correctly. I meant that we may not have food on hand that you would be able to safely eat. I'm willing to help you find food safe for you."

W0NWILL

"Why would food not be safe for me?" Pi asked, hostility still in his voice.

Nobody

Tranquility kept her paw raised. "I mean certain kinds of food. You are a different species, so you eat different things. For example, and for clarity, Mask eats an assortment of meat and vegitation. I eat only meat."

W0NWILL

Pi snorted, "I eat fish and all sorts of vegetation. Where's my payment?"

Nobody

Tranquility lowered her paw. "I did not agree to this bet, and I do not carry food on me. Talk to Mask for that."

Mattio

"Well you see," Mask said to the bird,"It's an expression most beasts use to start a competition."

W0NWILL

Pi hissed, "I want to see food by sundown."

Nobody

Tranquility sighed and facepawed.

Mattio

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 31, 2013, 10:01:04 PM
Pi hissed, "I want to see food by sundown."
"Well then go 'ave dinner you cranky toad."

W0NWILL

Pi hissed again, took a step toward the raccoon, "I want to see food from you!" 3.14 raised a foot to kick. Ostrich feet are very strong, and Pi was angry.

Nobody

Tranquility moved between them. "Ahem.... you need to first calm down, because killing him will just make you lose any possibility of getting food from him."

W0NWILL

Pi hissed again, he hated when others were right.

Mattio

When Pi pulled back a leg he grabbed his dirk from his belt and held it along the path the foot would take if he kicked. The other hand grabbing one of his throwing knives and pulled it back to throw. "One wrong move and you have a knife down your throat." he said with a seriousness that you would not expect of one so light-hearted.

Nobody

Tranquility then turned to Mask, giving him a hard look to try and keep him from getting any more hostile. She gave him a small nudge with her muzzle to try and get him going. "You made the bet, he won, go get food," she said simply.

Mattio

"Fine then," he threw on of his knives a hairsbreadth from the ostrich's head and he speared a fish."There. Food. Give me my knife back."