News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Mask beat him to it. He threw the kinfe and it cleanly entered the fish's side."Nice catch. Dinner for both of us?" he said striding into the water to get the bass.

Romsca

Cole got up. "Can I have some too?" he asked.

Nobody

Tranquility looked at Cole, moving her tail so he could move away from her without tripping. She would get something to eat soon.

Rainshadow

Tharn licked his lips, but remained in his fern.  He just hoped that his stomach wouldn't start growling.  At least, not loudly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Mask pulled out his knife and started skinning the fish. "Here's your arrow." he said walking beside Sothen.

Nobody

Tranquility was still watching over Emerald.

Kitsune

"Thanks" Sothen said, retrieving his arrow. "Sure, there's probably enough for two." He hadn't heard Cole. "I wonder where Tharn got to" he said, absentmindedly.

Mattio

"Who? That jumpy little rabbit? He's right here" he said pointing to the bushes where Tharn was moments before. "Well, I'm going to go get a fire started" he said pulling out one of his dirks to chop down a small tree.

MarielGullwhacker

Meanwhile, Daisy the young hamster, quite proud of herself for silently exiting the abbey, bounded happily through the woods. She hummed a little tune as she dipped and dodged, dashed and scurried, pretending to defend herself from some imaginary vermin.

Romsca

Cole brought his axe over to Mask. "This might help with the firewood," he said, handing the axe to Mask.

Kitsune

"I thought you were, well, asleep!" Sothen said. "If you want food you might have to catch another fish..." he trailed off. "Hey, Tharn! Why are you hiding?" He walked up to the undergrowth that Mask indicated.

Mattio

"That? That's huge! I prefer this" holding up his dirk. Mask saw Sothen look into the bushes I thought he was there. I heard some rustling."

Romsca

Cole set his axe down and turned to face the squirrel. "Would you mind catching another fish for me? I think I'll go and ask Emerald if she's also hungry."

Mattio

"I'll help!" Mask replied eagerly.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Just a question:  How did Mask know that Tharn was hiding in the bushes?  Tharn made little to no noise, and was well hidden.  It's also dark, so it would be near impossible to see him.  He hasn't moved, so the bushes haven't moved either.  Also, I'd like him to remain hidden for a while.

BIC: Tharn held his breath, staying stock still.  He didn't want to be seen.  He didn't know why, he just didn't want to be found by these beasts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!