News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Sothen turned around and stared at the hare for a while before saying "...who are..... YOU?"

Rainshadow

Tharn had slowly and quietly walked back to Sothen, hiding behind each and every tree in his way.  He didn't want to run into that fox again!
  Coming back to the camp, Tharn hid behind a large oak, only his eyes, nose and the tips of his ears showing.  There was another hare in the camp?
  Seeing that the fox was unconscious, Tharn slowly walked out of his hiding spot, his eyes on the fox.  "Wot, did you get a replacement for me already?"  He looked at the hare.  Certainly this hare was much more courageous than he.  Sothen must have wanted a better fighter for a friend.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Cole

The fox slowly regained consciousness. He looked up groggily to see a rabbit, a hare, and a squirrel. He began to close his eyes again, sure that one of them would try to kill him. Before he could blink, something hit him hard on the back of his head. He saw stars, and everything went black.

Buckler III

Buckler took out a cloth to wipe off his staff. "Oh, I say, that blighter dirtied my weapon, wot! I hit him good, though. Shouldn't wake up again soon after that!"

W0NWILL

"You shouldn't of done that, I think." Marvin scolded the hare, "He was loosing control of his weapon, I think. Almost killed me by accident, but that's fine. Accidents happen." He waddled over to Cole's limp form, "You won't be gettin up soon friend, I think."

cregga rose eyes

Emerald Silversword had her sword in paw as she stood hidden beneath a bush. She watched patiently as the hare hit the fox. She knew she had to keep an eye on the hare, but the squirrel and rabbit she could handle. She could guess that the duck wouldn't react at first if things got tight for her, since it believed the unconscious fox had tried to kill it on accident. Making her decision, Emerald strode out, tucking her blade in its scabbard with part hanging loose in case she needed it.
Looking at Cole, she gave a disdainful look. Addressing the others she said. "I am Emerald Silversword, I mean no harm to you if you mean no harm to me."
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Nobody

((Um... okay... late joiner here and new to these forums (but not new to roleplaying). So, do I post a form here or something?))

Romsca

OOC: You go to OOC discussions and you find the OOC discussions/sign up and create a character. Anyway, you're welcome to join if you like!

Nobody

((Thank you for helping the newbie!))

Tranquility, the cat of unknown lands, quietly lowered herself down to sit by the river. Due to her towering height, being a Savannah, she walked on all fours naturally, though she was still a giant, compared to most of the creatures. Her tail twitched, and her rounded ears swiveled alertly. She wasn't a spotted Savannah cat, but a less common pure-black one, still retaining the amber eyes. Her immense size and height, nearly that of some small-medium dogs, came from her breeding, having a higher amount of wildcat blood than most cats her breed, which would be bred with more domestic cats to reduce their size.

Romsca

OOC: Would you mind posting on the OOC topic first?

Nobody

W0NWILL

"Why would I harm you?" Marvin asked.

Kitsune

Sothen turned instintively around and drew his bow. He did not trust newcomers. "I'm Sothen Treejumper. I can shoot like nobeast I've seen can. You'll be dead if you take a wrong step. What do you want?" He asked Emerald. His voice told them that he had no intention of easing the tension on the bow anytime soon. "I mean you no harm buy threatening you, these are just dangerous parts."

W0NWILL

Marvin looked at Sothen in bewilderment, "She said she wouldn't harm you. Why would we doubt her word?"

Nobody

(Annnnnnd I posted. Woo.)

Tranquility attempted to bypass the hostility, not wanting a confrontation. Normally her sheer size and appearence would make most flee. Others were more courageous or spiteful. None of it mattered to Tranquility, seeing as she never saw them again.

W0NWILL

Pi snorted in disbelief, he, of all creatures, was lost. And far north too. He hated the cold winters, as his feathers were for keeping him warm at night, and did nothing in regards to snow. His feet sank into the mud and snow with every step, he was built for warm and dry climates, with loose sand or topsoil. In short, he was miserable. 3.14 paused and swung his head around, looking hard for any life. He didn't want any direct confrontation.