Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Tranquility continued walking, not minding the bird. Though he did seem like something good to eat, she'd already eaten, and didn't want to waste.

cregga rose eyes

"The duck is right." Emerald remarked. "I said that I mean no harm, but I understand how you feel Treejumper, since it appears you've helped deal with the last troublemaker."
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

He narrowed his eyes. "Don't you make fun of my name, Sliversword. Your sword is more rusty then silver!"

Rainshadow

"N-now, let's not fight," Tharn said, shaking slightly.  "If anybeast w-were to make fun of a name, it'd be mine.  S-stop with the n-name-mocking, please."
  He had his forepaws bunched into fists and was holding them up slightly, trying to guard himself if anybeast were to attack him.  He did not want another injury!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nobody

A large black paw intercepted the fight, a leg attatched to it, along with a broad chest and a face. "... names are names. They are unique to each person. They are not things to make fun of."

Kitsune

Galced at the cat curiously. "Where did you come from?" he asked. He brought his attention back to Emerald.

cregga rose eyes

"Here, there." Emerald replied throwing her paws in the air. "I travel for a living, one might say."
Emerald paused and peered at the fox on the ground, gesturing some more she said. "What plans do you have for that? He doesn't seem like he'd have much use to anyone."

OOC: just to let everyone know that the italics are for inference in Emerald's voice. Also, I'm assuming your asking Emerald and Tranquility.
Drifting with the wind

Kitsune

Sothen pushed the cat's paw aside. He took a step closer to Emerald. "I wasn't talking to you, fox. I was talking to her." He indicated the cat. He placed his paw on the arrow again, ready to pull it back if necessary. "None of your business what we do, fox." Sothen spat.

cregga rose eyes

Emerald casually adjusted her belt as she shot a glare at Sothen. Both of her daggers were in their proper places and her sword was still loose in its scabbard. She walked closer to Sothen pretending to examine the fox. She knew the squirrel would be cautious of her, he had every right to be. She was a very intimidating fox after all.
"Just saying you should do something with it. Not very nice leaving half dead bodies laying around."
Drifting with the wind

Kitsune

Sothen circled away from her, making her trapped between him and the river.

Romsca

Cole

The fox opened his eyes slowly. Even though everything appeared blurry, he noticed a squirrel and another fox nearby. They were arguing, but he couldn't tell what they were saying. Their voices sounded far away. He attempted to get up again, but the pain in his head and his shoulder was too much. He groaned, secretly hoping they would somehow help him.

W0NWILL

Marvin noticed Cole stir, as he had lost interest in the other conversation, "Hello. Are you fine?" he asked.

Kitsune

Sothen, still focused on Emerald, muttered "Is that duck crazy?!"

Romsca

OOC: You know when I'm talking about the fox and when I'm talking about the hare so I'm not going to put the bold letters at the top.

BIC: The fox looked up at Marvin. With his left paw he gingerly touched the back of his head. His paw came back bloody. "I'm sorry for trying to kill yer," he mumbled. "And, yes, I might eventually be fine." He still couldn't get up, though.

Rainshadow

Tharn was standing back, trying to remain just in range of hearing.  He was trembling, hoping that no beast would notice him standing there.  Then he noticed that the fox had woken up.  That made him shake even more!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!