Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Sasam

"Because he stole your sword father and no other reason. I am sorry if I offended you."

Barbas

Barbas was running flat out after the otters, they were almost to the gate of the abbey! They couldn't be allowed to get in and sound the alarm. He flung one of his hatchets and it stuck in one otter's shoulder
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

"It's fine." Amphalis said with a kind smile. Suddenly, a squirrel ran up to the abbot. "Father! There are otters running towards the gate with pirates pursuing them!" "By all means, let them in!" Amphalis said, trying to keep up with the youthful squirrel that was already bounding back outside.

MarielGullwhacker

Meanwhile back in the infirmary, Sister Veroni took a soft damp cloth and lightly washed the face of Slatter in hopes of reviving her from her concussion.

After a quick, fitful sleep, Daisy awakened in her room and heard much noise and scurrying out in the hallway. What on earth was going on now, she wondered.

Kitsune

Slatter felt something cold against her face. When the feeling was gone, she opened her eyes slightly. Where was she? She saw a ceiling, so she wasn't outside. She didn't remember going inside a building, though. Wait, what did she remember? She couldn't really remember anything! Confused, she sat up. She felt a little dizzy. Seeing a mouse, she said "Uh... hello? Where am I?"

Amphalis helped pull the heavy gates open. He motioned the otters inside, going to the backside of the gate to prepare to close it.

Jetthebinturong

Barbas cursed, the otters were almost all inside! In a desperate attempt, he flung his other hatchet, it stuck into the head of the last otter

MarielGullwhacker

As Slatter sat up and came to, Sister Veroni said, "Well, you're here at Redwall Abbey, of course! Now rest just a bit longer and we'll be off to the kitchens to get you some fine abbey food to help you get your strength back."

Kitsune

Slatter pointed groggily at Veroni and asked, "Who are you?"

Amphalis saw the last otter run through the door. "Quickly! Close the gate!" He and many abbeybeasts started to close the heavy wood doors.

MarielGullwhacker

"Slatter, I'm Sister Veroni, head of the infirmary here at Redwall Abbey. Don't be stirring around too soon! You've had a bad injury to your head...you might feel dizzy for awhile. Just take it easy!"

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 29, 2013, 11:09:24 PM
Slatter pointed groggily at Veroni and asked, "Who are you?"

Amphalis saw the last otter run through the door. "Quickly! Close the gate!" He and many abbeybeasts started to close the heavy wood doors.

OOC: The last otter was dead

MarielGullwhacker

Sister Veroni heard the commotion in the abbey halls, and said to Slatter, "Just rest...I'll just be off to the kitchens and bring you back some soothing broth and vittles from the kitchen to help you get your strength back. Whatever you do, PLEASE don't leave this room. There is some sort of unrest going on in the abbey!"

Kitsune

OOC: The last running otter.

BIC: Slatter sat back on the bed, trying to remember how she got to Redwall. She heard a bird and walked over to the window. She saw the gate being shut and a lot of otters.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: There are only 4......

MarielGullwhacker

Now down in the kitchens, Sister Veroni said, "Excuse me, please may I have a tray of broth, fruit, tea and some pastries to take to Slatter in the infirmary? I need to be off quickly, from the looks of things, I'll soon be very busy taking care of more injured beasts!"

Nobody

(Sorry I haven't been here in a long time.)

Romsca

OOC: It's fine ;)

BIC:

Cole

Cole went to the kitchens and saw that there was some fish that he hadn't seen before. He started eating; he was famished.