News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

But then, a wave of dark magic came and destroyed every single Universe in the whole entire...uh, Universe!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Except one universe survived because that universe didn't have magic, So the black magic that destroyed all the other universes stopped existing before it could do any damage.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: psybox on July 02, 2013, 07:48:14 PM
OOC: Silly Redwaller, clearly the name is "Next vone tae pozt finizhez ze name", he wasn't saying that the next people to post get to decide the name, he was saying the name.

OOC: Actually, ah vaz. Anyvay,
BIC: But the frogs of Amphibia invaded and brought magic with them, so now that one universe had some magic.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

But it had a magic shield around it to stop the black magic.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But Luke Skywalker flew into the heart of the magic shield and blew it up. All of the Ewoks screamed.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

somewhere, A dove sat upon a granite statue, the last granite statue of Apocalypse town, the rest had been destroyed by the nuclear holocaust.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Which took the life of Darth Vader while he was trying to blow up Earth with the Death Star. King Katuunko screamed as the secret passage to Narnia opened. All of the Ewoks screamed again.

BadgerLordFiredrake

This caused a shockwave, destroying the whole jungle.
baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile the Toydarians attacked Egypt. All of the Ewoks screamed again. The Galactic Senate finally got so sick of this they built another Death Star just to blow up their Endor moon and be done with them. Luke Skywalker sighed and skipped the Death Star Destruction Party to go and blow up another Death Star. Three Ewoks in Egypt escaped early egomaniacs from echoing eel escargot easily. This frankly caused the rainbows to eat mice while singing songs of elation. Meanwhile, the jedi were forced to consider admitting the sith back into their order. This drove the Galactic Senate nuts and started a war that threatened to engulf all mankind, until a brave and powerful pharoh locked the magics away. Imprisoned within the mystic millenium items the Ewoks waited. Five thousand years later, a young Ewok named Wicket solved the mystery of the millenium puzzle. Suddenly the Ewoks were back! All of the Ewoks screamed. This caused the Galactic Senate to go crazy and blow up the jedi temple. This event however was prevented by a brave young Wookie named Bob. All of the Ewoks screamed again.

Redwaller

But then, an Ewok screamed louder than the others, thus ending the lives of every baddy.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Except for Cluny, who had hidden himself in Brockhall.

Redwaller

Which housed the biggest rat-hating badger in the world...

AnnaofRedwall

so cluny was in quite a predicament. The Badger, Bob, worked himself in to a right tizz-wozz and was like, "smurfity-smurf-smurf!" and Papa Smurf put him in a 3 hour timeout for using mean language
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Redwaller

But unfortunately for Cluny, Papa Smurf threw him in a pit full of rat-eating mice!

AnnaofRedwall

which was very, very strange since mice are, in fact, herbivores....
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.