News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Sundew was awake. She had heard the bells.
"Why do they get up so blooming early?" she said to herself. As she made her slow walk down to Cavern Hole, she realized that it was not morning. Something was amiss. She grabbed the arm of a near by creature.
"What's going on here?" Sundew asked.
The creature she grabbed was a mouse named Donjy. He replied, "The sword of Martin the Warrior was stolen!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Amber growled slightly. "'Twas a vole. Some kind of vole with a strange kind of weapon. I was getting the upper paw, when the filth decided to use Martin's sword against me." She grimaced again, then stared at the abbess. "Get Streamblaze. She's an expert at tracking. I taught her all I know. You'll need her help if you want to find this beast. That vole was a skilled thief."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Babel joined Sundew and the mouse. "Stolen, ye say?" he asked incredulously. "That doesn't sound good!"

~~~

Meanwhile, Togan and two other dibbuns, a mouse named Frife and a mole named Rurl had heard what had happened. Sitting out by an old apple tree in the orchard, they discussed what to do.

"Oi still can' b'lieve it," Rurl said, shaking her head. Frife continued her statement as he stared up at the tree. "Martin's great sword. Gone." Togan leaped up. "Then les' go get it!" he whispered. They all nodded their heads and silently stole out of the abbey, and into the inky darkness of Mossflower woods at night.

OOC: Az if the zword bein' ztolen waznae bad enough, eh?

BIC:

~~~

Seeing the vole walk quietly out of the abbey, Easóg silently got back onto the tree he had come from and climbed down until he was back on the ground. He watched from the shadows as the vole stole out of the abbey with the sword and into the eerie darkness of Mossflower woods. Easóg took one more glance at the abbey, adjusted his cap and silently followed the vole through the foliage.

OOC: Zae first we have the food fight, then Lady Amber getz injured, the zword haz been ztolen, an' na' we have three dibbunz looze in Mozzflower woodz at night. Thiz iz zome RP, alright...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

Abbess Rose called a meeting in Great Hall. Anybeast who wanted to could attend. (Which was just about everybody.)

"I'm sure you're all aware of what this meeting is about. Now, does anybeast have any sensible suggestions on how to get Martin's sword back?" She asked everybeast in attendance.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Trigoma

trigoma stood at the back of cavern hole. ideas going through his head but he knew none would work. he needed to get the sword...and the more he stalled the farther away the vole got. he would set out by himself when no one was looking.

OOC: i am thinking trigoma will look for terrus and fight him, but terrus will kill trigoma because im preoccupied by other things and plus school is starting so ill have less time for this :) ill head out soon.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

"Marm, we need to organize a search." Streamblaze called. "As I'm sure all o' ye know, Squirrelqueen Lady Amber was injured by the vole, so she can't 'elp in trackin', but she requested that I take over in 'er stead."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

"A good idea Streamblaze. Who else will be part of the search?"

OOC: Anyone who wants to be part of the Quest please speak up!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I'll go. I've always wanted to go on a bally adventure, don't ye know?" Babel said.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

"I'll go as well. You may need a knife throwing beast around, wot!" Sundew said. She turned to the direction of Maypetal.
"Are you going too go fussy paws?" Sundew whispered.
Maypetal fluttered her eyelashes as Sundew, "Fussy paws yourself. Your just jealous of my acting skills."
Sundew decided to test Maypetal further, "If your not a blooming fussy paws, how about you go and prove your good self?"
"I shall," Maypetal said back to Sundew. She then turned to the group and said, "Please allow me to go. I was outside when the thief came. I feel very guilty that I could not have help Amber more. This shall be my way of repaying her."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

"Can I go?" Trinn asked the Abbess.

"Well, I'm not sure, I don't think..."

Putley cut the Abbess off. "Let the gal go, I'll go an' look after her, It'll be a jolly good experience for her mam.

OOC: Neither of mine have to go. If they are going to go I need one more creature to defend Trinn before the Abbess will give in.  ;)

Tiria Wildlough

'I will go,' said Shellmara, standing up. 'I lived in Mossflowerall my life. I know my way about.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

"I think that's enough. 'Tis only one vole, mateys, an' too many creatures scufflin' about will erase any tracks." Streamblaze stood up. "I'm goin' to go git my gear. Meet me out by the main gate." She left, going of to her dormitory. She took out an oaken chest and opened it, hen buckled her two belts on firmly so that they crisscrossed her back in an X shape. She slung into the belt no less that ten otter javelins with fire-hardened tips, then she put a dagger slung in the very back of her belt. She put on a cloak and hung it so that it would cover the dagger. Then she headed out towards the main gate and waited.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, Togan and the other dibbuns strode purposefully through the dark foliage. Of course, it should be known that here the definition of purposefully means: they were completely scared and lost; which is in fact a very good description of what they were. Every shadow seemed like a terrible monster come to eat them.

As they walked hurriedly past a tree, they heard the sound of a sea shanty being sung. They followed it, and eventually came to a small clearing, where they saw a lone otter boiling some tea over a fire, singing merrily. The three dibbuns crept out into the clearing, and Togan and the others gathered around the fire and sat down. The otter stopped singing and looked at them.

OOC: Anyone can control the otter, just zae ye aw ken

BIC:

Babel had selected a spear and a hooded traveling cloak and walked over to the main gate and waited.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Gonff on August 16, 2011, 11:06:46 PM
"Can I go?" Trinn asked the Abbess.

"Well, I'm not sure, I don't think..."

Putley cut the Abbess off. "Let the gal go, I'll go an' look after her, It'll be a jolly good experience for her mam.

OOC: Neither of mine have to go. If they are going to go I need one more creature to defend Trinn before the Abbess will give in.  ;)

"Let the chappess go! This will do her a world of good," Sundew said, "I may not be much older then Trinn, but remember I came from Mossflower. I'll keep a bally eye on her, wot!"
~~
The performers cart was loaded with different props used for their acts. Maypetal found a tall pole. It was used for a spear in a play they did. It also doubled as a walking stick.
"Perfect! I shall use this," Maypetal said. She was ready to set out on the search.

Gonff

The Abbess had finally agreed to let Trinn go as long as Putley looked after her. Trinn packed a few things in a small bag and slung her quiver over her shoulder. She picked up her small bow and went out to the gate and waited with Babel and Streamblaze.

Meanwhile Putley was in the kitchen stuffing all the food within reach into a humongous haversack. When it was as full as it could possibly be he toted it out to the gate with him.

OOC: So we have 7 people going on the quest; Streamblaze, Babel, Trinn, Putley, Shellmara, Maypetel, and Sundew.